New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Hi to Pajero owners,

Need some advice...I'm planning to modify my exhaust system my goal is to amplify the sound and gain little bit of HP...if possible....
    Anyways, i've already installed a muffler and removed the silencer to increase the sound..but still i'm not yet satisfieds.....
    If i'm going to install a free flow middle muffler and having a custom headers..will it increased the sound totally?

Please advice on this one...

thanks....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by neil_xtrm View Post
    Hi to Pajero owners,

Need some advice...I'm planning to modify my exhaust system my goal is to amplify the sound and gain little bit of HP...if possible....
    Anyways, i've already installed a muffler and removed the silencer to increase the sound..but still i'm not yet satisfieds.....
    If i'm going to install a free flow middle muffler and having a custom headers..will it increased the sound totally?

Please advice on this one...

thanks....
    What engine? If it's a diesel, forget about it. If it's a gasser, go ahead and do whatever you want.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    haha ang panget niyan bro. isa ka nang syento-bente.:laughbounce:

syento ang tunog, bente ang takbo.

gusto ko lang ipaalala sayo na you have a pajero, not a Ferrari nor a simple b16 hatchback.

ano ba ang goals mu bro? as in mag increase lang ng ingay?

better of with your stock silencer. then invest on your entertainment setup.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    What ? Mufflers on an SUV, are you crazy ? That SUV isn't for racing so basically placing aftermarket mufflers is stupid, worthless and ricey.

If you want to gain HP, change your air filters.

If you want sound, sell your paj .. get a sedan then mod it.

If you want the mufflers to have style, get exhaust tips.

Or ... if you really want the mufflers sound ... invest for an ICE setup, download different muffler sounds from different cars put your volume level to the max then play the muffler sound tracks. :rofl:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    pretty funny dude...but anyways...i got you point....thanks . . .

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Never say never...

Of course... it takes a hell of a lot more than a muffler to do that... about 200 thousand pesos more than a muffler...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Exhaust System for my pajero