New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Today i had my car serviced.. its a honda hb 94, usual change oil, spark plugs, oil filter, air filter.. so i had my oil change in petron, then went to a tune up at goodyear servitek.
    here are my questions:

1. in the no.3 sparkplugs there is too much oil in the spark plugs its wet with oil what would be the cause of this, will it affect the car performance, the engine, what would be the cause of the probvlem, wat will u need to fix or replace?

2. the car i think is not efficient a tour around the metro can cost 500. a half tank in a day, wat do u trhink do i need to make the car run better, and more efficient, taking into consideration the years of service, wear and tear etc.

hope u can give me advice in engine maintenance for old engines to make it run more efficient and in tip top condition

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    1st - change spark plug o-ring up (valve cover)/down (underneath rocker arm). My gas mileage increased after getting it fixed.

stock engine ba?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    1.It could be valve guides or seals,piston rings or walls.Pa compression test mo.

What make and model?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    yes its a stock engine... honda civic hatchback 1300.. ill try to replace the o rings or valve cover, is it a minor replacement or a top overhaul work?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    minor. bring it to reputable shop or speedyfix. had mine changed few months ago.

Spark Plug Dillema