New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Hi guys,

i recently bought a 1997 Lancer GLXI. Fresh naman sya, however, the ashtray is missing, nawawala rin ang isang turnilyo ng inside panel ng door. Marami rin kulang ng clips/tox sa loob ng trunk. Where can i buy these things?

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo sa el dorado

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    try mo sa el dorado
    El Dorado? maraming branches yun d b? May branch ba dito sa South? Im from Las Pinas. Thanks for the tip.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's a quote from Larry of El Dorado

By the way... let me also announce that ELDorado's Mall branches are in the process of moving out one by one. The SM Bicutan branch move will be complete by May 31 and starts operation by June 1 in the new venue. It is however, close to SM Bicutan still, along Dna. Soledad Ave of Betterliving Subd, just past ChowKing, beside I-Bank. The Megamall branch will stay till October but will have simultaneously the new venue along Shaw, pasig rotonda. It is to open sometime June also.... The Filinvest Festival Mall branch will also open sometime June along the Alabang Road near San Pedro boundary already.
    siguro naman naka lipat na sila, and this is his cellphone number 0917-8948732

or you can read this thread from mymitsuph.com

http://www.mymitsuph.com/index.php/t...html#msg101571

Ashtray, Clips/Tox and Turnilyo ng Mitsubishi