New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I planned to make a conversion on my seats. My present car is a L300 versa van at the rear it has 3 rows of seats since 2 rows of the seats are broken. I would like to replace these 2 rows with side facing one's similar to the L300 FB. I just wonder who makes those seats. I got my motivation from the Nissan Urvan. The Urvan has 3 configurations 12 seater, 15 seater and the 18 seater. All of these configuration have the same body only the seats differ from spacious to adequate and sardines pack. The 18 seater utilizes 2 rows front facing the 2 rows of side facing at the rear. Many thanks to the responses

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    up ko lang po

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    interested din ako. gusto kong palitan yung last row ko ng side facing bench type seat yung katulad nung nasa adventure, crosswind etc

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    sir. johnart, ako din gusto ko ipa ganyan yung seats ng pajero ko, from front facing to side-facing hehe.. tumawag ako sa seatmate dati nag cconvert daw sila nian.. no idea about the price tho. d pa ko nakaka punta eh. share mo naman ung price dito pag nagpa quote ka sir..

HTH!

where to buy the rear bench seats similar to the L300FB