New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I have two cars, starex crdi and honda crv..
    I'm plannnig to have a vacation kasi in cebu for 2 months or 3 months..
    So yung mga car ko diko magagmit,ok lang ba naka stock lang sila sa garage.I mean na hindi sila na sstart or nagagamit?kasi wala naman ako pede utusan or pag katiwalaan para gawin yun..Ano po pedeng maging cause kapag diko sila magagamit in 2to3 months?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfer0021 View Post
    So yung mga car ko diko magagmit,ok lang ba naka stock lang sila sa garage.I mean na hindi sila na sstart or nagagamit?kasi wala naman ako pede utusan or pag katiwalaan para gawin yun..Ano po pedeng maging cause kapag diko sila magagamit in 2to3 months?

if your engine oil is due for change, have them done and check all fluid levels under the hood. if a solar or trickle charger is available, connect your battery to it to maintain the state of charge. as per the fuel, it should be okay but prevention is strongly advised to put about half a pint of fuel stabilizer in the fuel tank. the tires pressures too need to be checked and maybe overinflated by 5 psi from specs just like when the cars leave the assembly plant to prevent flat spots on your tires. nothing beats coming back and just drive your car as if you never left than needing help to get them back on the road

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Tanggalin mo battery terminals para hindi madiskarga battery mo..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010

try searching google for procedures for "pickling" your car.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcRio View Post
    Tanggalin mo battery terminals para hindi madiskarga battery mo..
    The best thing to do what Marc Rio said.

I need advice...