New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mga sir, tanong ko may gumagawa ba nito? gusto ko balik sa stock height yung suspensions ko kasi balik 15s na yung gulong ko. sa cruven ba kaya ito? magkano kaya labor?

also, where can i buy and how much are lifters? optional ko ito kung di sya pwede ibalik sa stock height. tia

ot: sori modz kung mayroon ng topic na ganito. penge na lang nung link kung meron. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I'm assuming you lowered your car and you want to return it to stock height,just replace it with stock coil spring.Surplus will do if you're on tight budget but make sure that's the right set for your model.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by m_ron View Post
    I'm assuming you lowered your car and you want to return it to stock height,just replace it with stock coil spring.Surplus will do if you're on tight budget but make sure that's the right set for your model.
    your inquiry has been answered.... just replace it with the stock ones... if you still have it well thats good... if none... buy a surplus... madami naman makukuha eh..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Spacers sell for less than Php200.00/pc.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    your inquiry has been answered.... just replace it with the stock ones... if you still have it well thats good... if none... buy a surplus... madami naman makukuha eh..
    ano car?
    yung car kasi ng sister ko was put back into stock height. she bought brand new stock springs for around 800 each.

(yung nga lang palit din sya ng shocks, tsaka alignment, kaya inabot ata ng 8k+)
    car is a corolla lovelife.

actually, ako din. i'm contemplating in returning my car to stock height din eh.

Lowered back to Stock height, Also, where to buy and how much...