New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    any recommendations on which shops are really good in refurbishing/rebuilding car interiors (carpet, tops, seats, dashboards (ok lang kung fiberglass basta maayos at makinis gawa), and SIDEBOARDS (hehehe dami palpak sa sideboards eh)?

may mga balak ako irestore (1 LC, 1 Dodge Ram and 2 Mustangs) and baka sa interior pa sumablay...

gracias!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Try mo sa Seatmate sa Mandaluyong or Kelseat (QC yata, di ako sure). Pareho silang gumagawa ng OEM interiors ng major car brands dito sa Pinas. One time nasa Seatmate ako, Ford Makati brought a E-150 kse they need a different seat configuration for their customer. Most OEM interiors are ready made or may design na. Check mo na lang sa yellow pages contact info nila! I hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I highly recommend SEATMATE in Mandaluyong. They did a good job changing the ceiling of my Nissan Safari. More importantly, the price is reasonable. Contact numbers: 5322104/5321299. Location: 316-C Sto. Rosario St., Mandaluyong. They have a branch in Bo. Mayamot, Marcos Hi-way, Antipolo. Visit the place and talk to the owner Mr. Rommel San Pedro.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ahhh meron palang seatmate sa antipolo...might as well pay a visit there...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    yeah... tiga antipolo ako and nakikita ko yung seatmate along marcos hi-way... daanan ko tomorrow to get a quote for my LC... thanks dudes!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oknamlarry
    I highly recommend SEATMATE in Mandaluyong. They did a good job changing the ceiling of my Nissan Safari. More importantly, the price is reasonable. Contact numbers: 5322104/5321299. Location: 316-C Sto. Rosario St., Mandaluyong. They have a branch in Bo. Mayamot, Marcos Hi-way, Antipolo. Visit the place and talk to the owner Mr. Rommel San Pedro.
    same here..and other peeps i know na nagpagawa dun. . satisfied customers!
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Paano ko ba malalaman ang price Sir...I'm planning to change ceiling of my Van Toyota Hi-ace.Can you please assist me?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    call them, perhaps?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    call them, perhaps?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    trebor, just bring your car there so that, they can estimate the cost of your car.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
car interior