New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi need some help guys..im planning to upgrade my SiR and ive come up with a list ng mga parts na gus2 ko..can anybody give me a ball park figure for each of the parts...pag-iipunan ko kasi eh...thanks in advance!!

1. SPOON/NEUSPEED Front Upper Strut Bar
    2. SPOON/NEUSPEED Lower Rear Strut Bar 5k+/-
    3. SPOON Lug nuts 2.5k
    4. JDM B16b Valve Cover 5k+/-
    5. JDM B16b/SPOON Camshafts 15k+/-
    6. JDM B16b/SPOON Valve springs
    7. JDM B16b/SPOON Valve retainers
    8. EBC/Tanabe/Project U Brake pads 7k+/-
    9. JDM/Sparco Racing Seats
    10. JDM B16b Headers
    11. APEX-i V-AFC 15k+/-
    12. JDM B16b Pistons
    13. SA/Sparco 4 point Racing harness 2,750+/-
    14.Carbon fiber Hood 25k +/-.
    15. Ice Man C.A.I.
    16. AEM or ANY Brake Rotor upgrade…
    :bald:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    B16 : The way u chose ur parts ay ur into something serious transformation at bulletproofing ur motor . Tanong ko lang ay bakit u have to get all the JDM's or the B16B ?? Bumili ka na lang B16B at i think mas cheaper pa considering na marami ka pang i mod sa existing motor mo from B16A to B16B configuration .

Sa mga other parts outside ng engine , it should not be that hard to check the tuner shops websites or try www.nopi.com .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if engine swap... why not get the B18 engine? More power potential than staying with the B16 type engines.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or ala "The Fast & The Furious" style... drop a Nissan SR20DET engine into your Honda Civic for that instant 200-220HP power. And then a 50shot nitrous system for that extra boost to 250HP! With enough internal strengthening mods, the engine is good for 500HP at least. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe ... I need NOSS ... lots of it ... bwehehehe , hayup !

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    if engine swap... why not get the B18 engine? More power potential than staying with the B16 type engines.
    If may makikita ka na B18's sa Pinas why not . The bigger the better ... kung pwede mo lagyan ng B18C5 , kahit naka turbo iiwanan mo sa civic mo .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo mag tanong sa autoplus.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo alanganin kasi ung Budget ko eh..uunti untiin ko lng ung mga parts im not in a hurry anyways...ayaw ko ng Swap bka mamya malasin ako sa makuha na engine..mdyo i heard creepy stories about engine swapping eh..

like khit ok nmn daw ung Engine may Check light nka on.. etc... so its better to upgrade the existing engine...IMHO for peace of mind and its for a "Street Sleeper" set up with minor track use eh..so if i drop in a B18c it will upset the handling balance of the car..since it was not designed for the chassis..and its much heavier...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    B16 : Its the way u chose the wish parts for ur SiR , the parts contributes the power ur aiming for . The parts doesnt give the factor for theCivic to be a show car but a track or road race car unless may wish list ka ulit sa suspension . Anyways tama ka , mahal nga yan mga pyesa na yan , SPOON alone can cost an arm n a leg but proven siya .

Kung founder ka ng team mo , it should not be that hard to get connections to tuner shops specially sponsorships , good luck bro !!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DSM, its daily driven and im already contented with my Spring shock combo eh...i WAS also thinking of changing to a Coilover pero since its daily driven i crossed it out of my list...kasi the ride wud be unbearable considering ung place nmin...

anyways wat wud u suggest?? which parts wud u pick...im still in the planning stages pa and nothing is finalized yet..so any suggestions will be highly appreciated... thanks!!:D
    Last edited by B16ba-type-RSiR; September 8th, 2003 at 08:20 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Upgrades