New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    gudpm sr, may sinabi kaibigan ko bale dalawa sla may mkukuhanan daw sa CAVITE parts ng mini hindi ko lng alam san sa cavite basta warehaus daw yn malapit hway yn pls help mE? dami kse kulang sa mini ko mahal kng brand new maraming salamat.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    i think you are referring to the japan/korea surplus shop in imus more popularly known here in cavite as Sophia there are many small spare parts shops in there but i doubt it if you can find parts for your mini...because most spare parts they have are for the korean brands and some ubiquitous japan surplus vehicles such as the pajeros and l300exceed...
    but if you are willing to give it a shot; if you are coming from manila going to tagaytay it would be on your right side at the back of an LTO accredited emission testing center and a 2 pump gas retailing station you wont miss it.
    the other surplus shop is in dasmarinas but same as the one in imus i doubt if it would have parts for your mini

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xqsme.rm
    gudpm sr, may sinabi kaibigan ko bale dalawa sla may mkukuhanan daw sa CAVITE parts ng mini hindi ko lng alam san sa cavite basta warehaus daw yn malapit hway yn pls help mE? dami kse kulang sa mini ko mahal kng brand new maraming salamat.
    i have parts. please see my postings at tsikot.com. i may have some of what you need for your car.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Actually there's 2 sources in Cavite. One is located near SM bacoor nr Globe, mga Japok minis benta nya and no parts support. The other one is in Imus town proper kaya lang the source is not open to the public, tons of new and used parts directly imported from London puro pang personal consumption lang niya tsaka for the chosen few.Hindi negosyo yung kanya kaya suplado.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Bakit di mo post kung ano ang mga kailangan mo baka meron mga spare ang mga members dito?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ask lang mga bro, i'm looking for a mini van or a mini pick-up. does anyone knows who sell their van or pick-up?..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ask lang mga bro, i'm looking for a mini van or a mini pick-up. does anyone knows who sell their van or pick-up?.. tnx

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kamoteman View Post
    Bakit di mo post kung ano ang mga kailangan mo baka meron mga spare ang mga members dito?
    Brod. I'm another mini man.Just restored my Mini 1000 but it was not good as i expect,kasi road side shop ang gumawa at sinigil pa ako nang mahal. I need to modify my front and rear suspensions and brakes, Modify the instrument panel and replace the 12 inches tire with a low wide profile.I may need to tell you more once we organize my request.Salamat po sa inyo and expect your reply ASAP nestorderpo*yahoo.com

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by esarc View Post
    i have parts. please see my postings at tsikot.com. i may have some of what you need for your car.
    sir can i have your contact no. po need cheap parts for my crv po, thank you!!!

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    i think you are referring to the japan/korea surplus shop in imus more popularly known here in cavite as Sophia there are many small spare parts shops in there but i doubt it if you can find parts for your mini...because most spare parts they have are for the korean brands and some ubiquitous japan surplus vehicles such as the pajeros and l300exceed...
    but if you are willing to give it a shot; if you are coming from manila going to tagaytay it would be on your right side at the back of an LTO accredited emission testing center and a 2 pump gas retailing station you wont miss it.
    the other surplus shop is in dasmarinas but same as the one in imus i doubt if it would have parts for your mini
    Bro san sa dasma ung auto surplus na sinasabi mo?Thanks need ko kasi bumili ng nissan sentra boxtype carb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Cavite Parts HELP ME!