New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Guys! I just saw something on the internet that Nissan has just revealed the mini-crossover that was based on the Qazana concept!

Take a look:

Mukhang baduy ang dating but it's fine for me...

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    parang ipis ang unahan nya pero i like the back, parang volvo type hehe...interior looks quite good...umaasenso na ang nissan

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    I have been following this new car since March 2009 when it was still Nissan Qazana..

I like the styling. I see Qazana all over it. Not much was changed. Nice production car. The design says it's for the Urban jungle only.
    I just hope NMPI or UMC will bring this here.. Next year. I have my fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by miaerr View Post
    umaasenso na ang nissan
    in terms of car designs, there is no doubt Nissan Cars are superior than most. And they have been doing that since the 80s. All ahead of their time. Though in the case of the Philippines, we see older cars. Nissan's designs are better than Toyota's boring usual cues.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nice try I must say since the design isn't that catchy to me, atleast. Or is it just Nissan designs are like that already ? And We weren't just updated by it's " MODERN " looks ?

It is so evident that the face of the Qazana was inherited from his bigger brother, the Murano. The rear was copied from a Volvo, obviously.

The front design. Goddamnit . What are they thinking while they're designing that ? Headlamps! 3 BIG round holes in the lower front & 2 very tiny foglamps.

The interior looks err ... ugly to me. Grey + Red + Black ?
    The seats however do look comfortable.
    Cupholders anyone ? 2 BIG ones. I think even you slap on some Wendy's biggie soft drinks in there, there's still ample space around it.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Actually, my first impression was 2 big foglamps! Oh well.......

9303:grin2:

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    The front design. Goddamnit . What are they thinking while they're designing that ? Headlamps! 3 BIG round holes in the lower front & 2 very tiny foglamps.

i think it is intentionally made for a trip to baguio with all those lights on, someone must have seen your car lol. pero unique pa naman siya kasi siya lang ang may 3 layers(upper, middle, lower) na lights

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    side view naman

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by miaerr View Post
    side view naman
    :jawdrop: ***Y!

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    i just noticed or is it just my eyes, it is only a 2 door vehicle

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I love the quirky looks! I love the Alfa 156-style rear door handles. I want one! Its so different and fresh. Sure its controversial, but thats what some of the most beautiful cars are; controversial. This is going to be great, probably won't sell in massive numbers, but I hope it doesn't. I hope it becomes a rarity and something special when you seen one outside a high street boutique.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
New Crossover - Juke!