New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hi,

I have a Terrano pero the previous owner lost the owners manual. I am able to do the usual stuff like change oil, filter, etc.

I plan to do the brake system. I am not sure if Terrano can accept Dot 4 fluid. According to a Russian Terrano club site its dot 4 daw. Tapos transmission fluid is gl5. LSD pa ang rear diff so I do not know exactly what fluids to use. Russian site iyon at translated lang through babel fish.

Anyone here has a Terrano owners manual? Better yet service manual. Taga south ako. I wish to photocopy the manual. Thanks.

The GL5 rating is for gear oil ng mga differentials with LSD. Tranny fluid, Dexron II, IIE or III for matic. At least DOT3(or better DOT4) for the brake syst would be safe.HTH!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hi guys i have the same problem iv been wanting to change all the oil in my terrano,,my terrano is an automatic from subic but its the model right after the original boxy type,,,,anyway my problem is with the auto trans, lately ive noticed it to be hesitant in changing gears, it doesnt seem to reach the overdrive any more,,i was trying to decide what brand of oil i should get, i must admit the terrano hasnt been serviced for a long time and i was thinking of going all synthetic,,,any recomendation guys? i realy nid some input here,,from the engine oil, auto transmission, lsd gears

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi Everyone!

Why dont you guys try logging in at www.4x4ph.com there's a mud pit area there where there's a Club for the Terrano/Frontier/Kingcab.

Try posting your concerns there.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hi. pls visit the terrano club in 4x4ph.com (mudpit section, Terrano, frontiers etc).

one of the members (vsperalta) already scanned my owner's manual (PDF format).

more than willing to help you out here.

btw, you may want to join also the terrano club.

ty

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    also thanks tatalope

Terrano Owners manual