New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    hello fellow tsikoteers do you know where i can find parts for my y33 nissan cedric

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Medyo hard to find parts po yan sir, kung body parts puede ninyo try sa mga surplusan. Kung mechanical parts, you can ask a dealership for help kung kaya nila ng special order just for you but im betting its gonna be expensive. Kung may common parts siya with the local nissan vehicle, that would be a great advantage on your part

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    It might have same engine parts as the local A32 Cefiro.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    The A32 here are mostly 2 liter VQ20DE, only a handful of 3 liter A32 which where imported form taiwan exist here. Only in the A33 line up where in yulon motors brought in the VQ30DE engine. Kung VQ30DE egine mo then meron yan sa dealership ng parts or even sa banawe like youngbros, nisman and nisparts whic sells genuine nissan parts

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Don't bother with the dealerships. They'll have to import the parts, and you'll end up paying through the nose in importation fees and dealer markups. (Know this from direct experience). And they won't even have the parts book that covers your car, which dealers rely upon to order parts by code from the factory... so you'll have to research, first.

Go to Banawe or to an outside shop with experience importing the parts you need.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    thank you for all who replied i already found a parts shop called nissan parts center but any chance do you have numbers of those shops you said

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    BTW, what parts do you need?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i need oxygen sensor and throttle position sensor

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I think O2 sensors share the same/similar with all VQ engines. Better to remove and bring a sample along with your TPS. Surplus is the way to go. There are RWD VQ30's in Banawe. Check out HGT and 5C. Both in Banawe.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    I need a servo for sentra 1999 model. Im from baguio. Any ideas where i can get one na malapit or pwedeng mag ship sa akin dito nung unit? thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help!! where to find nissan parts