New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gusto ko sanang kumuha ng murang sasakyan na reliable naman for me to use. Once in a while when i go to bulacan or pampangga. And my brother in law ( he's in the states right now) offered his car for me to use (iniwan nya yung kotse sa kaibigan nya para magamit once in a awhile nung umalis sya). I think it's a '92 nissan sentra with power features and he said I can also buy it at 60K if I liked it. What do you think should I buy it or just use it and return the car when he come back or when I have the budget to buy the car that I like? Kase baka mas matagal pa ang ilalagi nung kotse sa talyer kesa sa daan because of it's age and I don't know kung paano sya ginamit nung past owners.

He bought the car used last 2 years ago nung umuwi sya.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    yung 60k mo ipang down mo ng mazda 3 me utang ka nga lang sa loob ng limang taon hehehehehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    know first the condition of the car - its engine, control box, electrical circuitry (if untouched-good but if theres a lot of splicing & tapes-not good), underchassis, suspension, transmission, differential, brakes, wheels, interiors, lights, seats, & body panels (if rust in some panels)...

better yet bring along your trusted mechanic and/or electrician coz its gasoline engine car, right.

you got a bargain there bro just be sure to know the good & bad features of a second hand unit...ask around also about its brand & model here in nissan thread...HTH!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Pardon me for asking pero ok ba ang old '92 model na Nissan sentra? How's the parts, mahirap and mahal bang humanap at ipagawa? matibay ba over all ang ganung year model?

salamat sa mga input armscor40 and actor21.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    He said you can use it right? Consider that as a looong test drive. After some time behind the wheel, you can say to yourself if it's worth 60K.

Or...

Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    good deal na sa 60k yung nissan sentra, eto ba yung 16 valve

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I think so po it's the 1.6 kind... Thanks for editing my post mods.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    if it's in good nick, it will be a steal at 60K.

pag panget ang itsura o kundisyon, well, kulang another 60K to make it run reliable again.

basta makinis, maayos ang interior, malamig aircon, tahimik makina, hindi nagooverheat at walang kalampag... kunin mo na yan. kesa bumili ng owner type jeep.

matibay ang mga nissan of that generation. marupok yung mga lumabas nung 88-90. after those years maganda na durability figures nila.

di naman kamahalan piyesa. merong surplus, merong made in japan. madali din pagawa.

kunin mo na, maganda yan. i used to own one, a 93 model nga lang.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    if for a Sentra, try aiming atleast the B13 (ECCS/LEC body) for entry level ownership.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    It was the ECCS/ LEc body. Am gonna pick it up one of this days and will post pictures and it's condition whenever I had the chance.

salamat po sa info guys. Appreciate it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Just need your input.. (buying 92'sentra for P60K)