New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    good day guys,

I just bought ROTA Subzero 17" for my NISSAN LEC 94 a while ago but was not able to wear my new shoes.....I borrowed lug nuts(sparco 1.5) from my friend, but it can't fit. pag iniikot na ung nUts ayaw bumaon sa mismong iniiscrewhan(ayaw bumaon sa bolt pero pumapasok pag ikot ng onti ayaw na bumaon)....may saktong size ba ng lug nuts for nissan specifically lec body/ung sa pinaka thread ng bolts nya?....please help me guys....here's my number txt me pls kung alam nyo po(09178016736) i'll call you po..

thanks,

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Did you try using the stock nuts first if they fit dun sa ROTA mags?
    You might want to consider checking if your mag wheels has the correct PCD fitting for your car.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the studs are too deep in the wheel for the lug nuts to reach so only the tip of the studs are reached by the lug nuts used.

Some wheels require a specific type of lug nuts.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Best would be to take the car to a tire/rim shop and check which would bolt on perfectly. Whenever i would buy rims, usually we have to change the nuts.

I think the Toyota has a diff stud size from Nissan. CMIIW.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    Did you try using the stock nuts first if they fit dun sa ROTA mags?
    You might want to consider checking if your mag wheels has the correct PCD fitting for your car.
    I got the right PCD and the mags fitted ryt.....i cant use my stock nuts since the mags require a longer nut (lug nut).....i can's tighten it using my stock nuts because the wrench cant go any deeper....I read in 1 thread that nissan has a different kind of lug nut which is 1.25....

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisrav View Post
    I got the right PCD and the mags fitted ryt.....i cant use my stock nuts since the mags require a longer nut (lug nut).....i can's tighten it using my stock nuts because the wrench cant go any deeper....I read in 1 thread that nissan has a different kind of lug nut which is 1.25....
    Haha pareho tayo ng dilema paps nangyari din sakin yan several days ago when I fitted 17" Rota Boost sa sentra n16 ko. The shop had the stock nuts fitted but using their motor-operated tire wrench, which I don't have.

Although I was able to screw/unscrew in the stock nuts using a some kind of nut adaptor (21mm) that fits a wrench end.

Sabi nung isang tire shop attendant na with such kind of aftermarket mags daw you can't screw in the stock nuts using a conventional cross-wrench
    (yun nga, hindi na kasi papasok yung wrench, laki kasi ng outside circumference). Hence the need for a nut adaptor which was luckily, immediately available in our toolbox.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Nissan = Subaru both use 1.25 thread. Heck they even share the same brake calipers! Silvia and Sti!

problem with lug nuts pls help me...NISSAN LEC...