New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    me bago po bang lalabas na urvan? i saw on cruising along taft a few hours ago... medyo iba ung porma niya compared to the current urvan

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Iba pa sa Urvan Grand Estate at Urvan Escapade?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hi I work for Universal Motors Corp. our Nissan Urvan Estate is the top of the line urvan. on the other hand, the urvan escapade is the the 12 seater basic model of the urvan.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Nissan Urvan is very reliable van. Specially the Urvan escapade mated with TD27 engine. Just change oil and change brake pads are the only maintenance of this vehicle. No electronics on engine kaya walang"woes" unlike the current common rails nowadays, lalo na yung D4D of Toyota.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow change oil and brake pads lang ah! hanep pala tong van na to, everything else lasts forever!!! :hihihi:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    wow change oil and brake pads lang ah! hanep pala tong van na to, everything else lasts forever!!! :hihihi:
    Yup, kaya hanggang ngayon yan pa rin ang binebenta nila! Perfected na kaya hindi na kailangang palitan! Tulad ng L300!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nino View Post
    Hi I work for Universal Motors Corp. our Nissan Urvan Estate is the top of the line urvan. on the other hand, the urvan escapade is the the 12 seater basic model of the urvan.
    Magkano na yung Urvan Estate 12 seater niyo?

sayang bakit nila dinarop ang urvan estate-CEO (ung may table at cap'n seats ) at sana gawing TD27-T na ung older model urvan nila....at ung 3.0, lagyan na din ng turbo at ibalik ang CEO trim

ok ba maintenance ng 3.0 na urvan estate? iba ang nissan, mahal nga ng piyesa, pero sulit naman,e...(may nissan na ako,e..)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Tama ka. Ang mahal nga ng piyesa ng Nissan. Pero sure drive naman.....

2101:banana2:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, the TD27 is one reliable bugger of an engine. Yung sa office namin change oil and filters lang along with the usual suspension stuff. The thing only got sidetracked when the A/C had to be repaired.

On the Estate, the 3.0L has good low-end pull and is pretty light to drive once you get a hang of the lenght. The rear suspension is ok but could still a use a little more refinement if it were to be compared with the old Grandia and the Pregio ride.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
New Nissan Urvan?