New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Any member of Tsikot who own a big bike and what group do you belong.
    Im a member of BAGWIS MOTORCYCLE CLUB.
    MY bike is YAMAHA RI and YAMAHA FZR 400RR.
    We used to have short ride .INFANTA ,QUEZON Called BAYWATCH bikers know this place. SIERRA MADRE, TAGAYTAY ,BATANGAS,SUBIC.
    OUR LONG RIDE .
    NORTH : PAGUDPOD, BANAWE ,APPARI.
    South ; Bicol . VISAYAS VIA BARGE.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    how are you doing bro? im a member of team toy bikes. i joined the ironman 09 and finished top 10. my past bikes - 05 600rr, 03 636, 06 r6, 07 600rr and 08 R1.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayz View Post
    how are you doing bro? im a member of team toy bikes. i joined the ironman 09 and finished top 10. my past bikes - 05 600rr, 03 636, 06 r6, 07 600rr and 08 R1.
    Did your club go to the past motorcycle convention held in Baguio. Right now the group just stay relax due to rainy season but me every sunday in the morning ride along Macapagal to make my bike in good condition. Most of my friend shift to motard . They always go to Sierra Madre for a short ride . Were does your club hang out.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]We've seen a group of big bikers breezed thru Maharlika Hi-way here in Cagayan Valley. They're from the Metro. COOL![/SIZE]
    Last edited by jjmd3_787; September 4th, 2009 at 10:36 AM. Reason: tao lang po

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    [SIZE=3]We've seen a group of big bikers breezed thru Maharlika Hi-way here in Cagayan Valley. They're from the Metro. COOL![/SIZE]

Theres a lot of motorcycle club want to go for a long ride . My group BAGWIS MOTORCYCLE CLUB want a long ride . When we go to Pagudpod . We plan it for a 4 days ride including the rest period . We assemble here in MANILA about 25 Riders with different bike sport bike , Cruisers , SPORT TOURING BIKE , MUSCLE BIKE , STANDARD BIKE with different displacement from 1300 cc. to 400 cc allowed in expressway. We left Manila 5:30.am. This convoy of 25 riders is a long strech when you see it cruising the highway . When were about to approach Vigan town we see the convoy of Chavit Singson group in a black expedition and wave us . And know that the brother of CHAVIT was also a rider. We almost hit the town of LAOAG ILOCOS NORTE at about 7:00 PM .It was a long ride seems that the road has no end and no traffic at all. Our friend has a rest house in LAOAG And there take a sleep. Our group are thinking of Travelled Pagudpod then to TUGUEGARAO .back to manila via NUEVA Ecija but other member refuse to because of the long travel . Next morning we hit Pagupod . And it was a beatiful ride with no casualty or accident because of also the proper attitude and discipline. If its free you can Accelerate were ever speed you want as long as you wait for the group . Doing 230 to 270 km/hr in a sport bike is just like seing the trees in the side of the highway as near its other.And the bike looks like floating and dangerous to hit a stone in the road. I just remember That being a rider is not the speed but its a commaderie that we say . WALANG IWANAN.
    Like when we go to SUBIC one of our member has a Broke his bike . It was saturday were on Gapan olongapo road .One of guy go back to manila to buy to Caloocan Sales of the said parts for his bike.
    Maybe next Summer .Were planning to go Visayas and Cagayan de oro Were Mayor DUTERTE is also a rider.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Did your club go to the past motorcycle convention held in Baguio. Right now the group just stay relax due to rainy season but me every sunday in the morning ride along Macapagal to make my bike in good condition. Most of my friend shift to motard . They always go to Sierra Madre for a short ride . Were does your club hang out.
    yup andun kami nung baguio convention our club pic was included in the *best club pics* kaso nde ata nanalo 2nd lang hehe.

lagi kami sa sierra madre every week. ngayon mejo laylow mga grupo na adik sa dive. madalas ko makasama sa ride ngyn atat.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayz View Post
    yup andun kami nung baguio convention our club pic was included in the *best club pics* kaso nde ata nanalo 2nd lang hehe.

lagi kami sa sierra madre every week. ngayon mejo laylow mga grupo na adik sa dive. madalas ko makasama sa ride ngyn atat.
    Baka nagkita na rin tayo ,Kasi noong buhay pa baywalk . Me pwesto kami sa Rahaj Soliman park Bet .SHAKEYS and aristocrat . Ang mga tumatambay doon Force A , Wildbee., Iyong atat alam ko kakilala ko iyong iba. Baka makita tayo sa Sierra madre medyo lay lo ngayon naguulan . RIDE SAFE.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Saan ba madalas tambay ninyo . Iyong ibang nakakasama namin disciples, Takas boys, Harurot ,at iyong grupo ni toti alberto ACCESS PLUS.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    just checking in lang po. airo here. 05 cbr1000rr.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by airo View Post
    just checking in lang po. airo here. 05 cbr1000rr.
    Welcome , AIRO. Any modification on your bike.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Big bike riders.