New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    this autohub acts as if its the only high end aftermarket store in the metropolis.they ignore inquiries.snob and shitty 4 the services,

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carbang View Post
    this autohub acts as if its the only high end aftermarket store in the metropolis.they ignore inquiries.snob and shitty 4 the services,
    Sir, paano niyo po nasabi ito? Kindly please tell us the whole story.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    As one of the owners of the shop, we received a mad sms from a number,
    complaining how "shitty our services is and snob we are"

he claims that he inquired something which we didn't receive any.
    This is the very first complain we had since we opened our shop.
    We even tried calling and texting him but he never replied and just threatened us that he will post here in tsikot on how bad our company is.

I think its so unfair for us to be labeled like that and if he just inquired an item which is in the first place, we never received an inquiry. i think its not right to say we have a slang "shitty" term for our services.

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    carbang just registered today, with no previous post/activity. ONLY this post.
    I'm afraid to admit, he must only be a competition.

if so, Sir, sana hindi naman po ganito. Healthy competition lang sir. Wag manira ng iba.
    though thanks for saying "high end market".

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hmmm, kakaduda nga ang intention ng thread starter...

Please elaborate sir so that the other party can air their side. Otherwise, this is clearly a worthless thread designed to malign S4S.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i am not a madman nor a lunatic nor a direct competitor FYI.i was supposed to be a customer but all hell broke loose.i didnt receive proper courtesy,im adamant on that.you have that deep nonchalance.it doesnt matter whether i just logged in or what.case in point is you lack etiquette,i inquired you didnt care to respond..now you feel threaten that your business would suffer.come on man,get real.have your people accustomed to proper customer services.maybe you believe that the higher you fly,the harder you fall!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i am not a madman nor a lunatic nor a direct competitor FYI.i was supposed to be a customer but all hell broke loose.i didnt receive proper courtesy,im adamant on that.you have that deep nonchalance.it doesnt matter whether i just logged in or what.case in point is you lack etiquette,i inquired you didnt care to respond..now you feel threaten that your business would suffer.come on man,get real.have your people accustomed to proper customer services.maybe you believe that the higher you fly,the harder you fall!
    I know personally the owners of the shop. Sir maybe you can give more details. How did you not get proper courtesy? Wala ba red carpet? You want the doors opened? You want all the sales personnel to greet you? did they just let you browse when you entered their store?

How did you inquire? through text or in person?

The owners of S4S are very humble, polite, and friendly. As per shehfalcon post in tsikot, they tried contacting that number that texted that statement, could that be you? maybe its best to talk with them.

It's also good you got to air out your sentiments, but let us give more information so others can understand what you really mean.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    carbang, come on over our shop, lunch on us. lets talk about your complaints.
    we believe we haven't met, so we will very glad to assist you in any way we can.

God bless sir!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    To the thread starter:

I am very interested in your story, sir. Would very much like to get more details on your experience with S4S.

Reason I am asking is that like me, I am sure there are a number of other customers out there who are very satisfied with the service they got from S4S. Members of different car clubs - Strada Club, Montero Club, Autoeuropa, and Club Vios to name a few - are just some of the patrons of this store, and to date, I have not heard any negative feedback from these customers regarding Spyke, his staff, or his store in general.

I do not mean to contradict your statement regarding your experience. That is your opinion, which you are entitled to. We respect your opinion. But just like others here who have posted, I just want to get to the bottom of it - to understand it more - so that something can be done.

It may end up just to be a misunderstanding between parties, but until such time that more details are presented, we really will not know.

Please do not be afraid to share your experience sir.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    sir please elaborate. please tell us what happened. did you went to the store and nobody entertained you? did you inquire thru text and you didn't get any reply? if you can't give any details regarding your experience then i'm afraid nobody will listen to your statement.

by the way, as per forum rules (you can view it just before you register), i believe profanity is not allowed here in the forums so please watch your language.

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, ***ually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
S4S autohub