New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi,

Just wanted to ask for feedbacks regarding Goldcars banawe, their service, price, etc.. Will be having some accessories to be installed, been looking for reputable shops that are open on sundays.. if you can also suggest other shop, i would appreciate it.. things to be installes: back up cam, back up sensor, head unit, tv plus (optional).. thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    I bought a shiftknob from them a few years back. They installed it fine - but then again, that's just a small thing. No electrical parts involved, and I could've done it myself. Tinamad lang. Price was ok. I mostly remember one of the sales lady there though (who doesn't work there anymore). Ganda e. Hahaha.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Had my wife's Innova matting done & they cut it to size to have a proper fit. They also have a board with different horns where you could try out each one before buying. I had my Mazda 3 installed with Bosch EC6 horn & pulido naman sila gumawa. They make an effort to hide the wires. They are very professional with their people in uniforms, & a covered garage at the side too. But they are a little more expensive. The EC6 was 1,200, & I think you can get it for 900 to 1,000 elsewhere. Not sure if it's the same for the other accessories.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thank you for the replies, very much appreciated..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Mas mahal tumaga ang Goldcars

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    Thank you for the replies, very much appreciated..
    Go early during weekends and holidays. Pila din tao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks for the infos!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Just an update:

Had them installed my head unit, back up sensor, back up cam, and tv plus.. installation was done well. Just a piece of advice, make sure to check every part on where installation will be done for any previous damage/cracks before letting them do their job.. there was a piece of plastic trim that had a crack which they denied was caused by them.. but I cannot blame them for it..