New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi guys, appreciate any feedback on Seatmate alabang... are they as good as the main branch? hoping to get some reviews and maybe some pictures from those had their seatcovers done there. Thanks a lot!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm so stupid. I didn't realized that chev trailblazer has a pocket in between your legs sa doon sa driver seat. It's so convenient to put my phone and money clip since wala rin naman talagang masyadong lalagyan sa center console.

This morning ko lang napansin. When I was looking for something, Can i have this done withbour other cars sa seat mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    Hi guys, appreciate any feedback on Seatmate alabang... are they as good as the main branch? hoping to get some reviews and maybe some pictures from those had their seatcovers done there. Thanks a lot!
    Is this the shop along East Service Road, between Sucat and Alabang?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    quality is better if their work is not rushed.
    done 3 with them... the first which was not rushed has the best quality finish compared to the
    succeeding two coz i gave them a rush sked.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    quality is better if their work is not rushed.
    done 3 with them... the first which was not rushed has the best quality finish compared to the
    succeeding two coz i gave them a rush sked.
    They just take the order and install there. Manufacturing is still in Mandaluyong

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    They just take the order and install there. Manufacturing is still in Mandaluyong

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Mine was sewn upstairs before. about 5 years ago.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    Mine was sewn upstairs before. about 5 years ago.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Mine too

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    All branches have machines, they can produce the seat covers in the branch you went into.

Ang dinadala lang nila sa Mandaluyong, yung mga steering wheel na nira wrap ng leatherette, and some others na medyo komplikado, like yung customized bracket ng upuan ng van. Pero sa Antipolo pa din kinabit, pumunta dun yung installer.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede ba dito yun sinasabi ko papalagyab ko ng bulsa yun harapan ng upuan ng driver and passenger parwng sa Chevy trailblazer namin

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pwede ba dito yun sinasabi ko papalagyab ko ng bulsa yun harapan ng upuan ng driver and passenger parwng sa Chevy trailblazer namin

Hindi ata pwede yan. Bubutasan yung panel then fiberglass kung gusto mo mangyari yan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast