New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    share your ideas about EUDM THEME

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    clean and simple. though madami nagsasabi baduy or complicated....for me mas complicated ang jdm.... (for me)

basta hindi halo-halo ang parts o stickers mo if meron, maganda tignan.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    What most people don't get about going EU-theme is the installation of Euro plates under RP plates. Common questions are: "For what?" "Why?" "What's the use?" and "Are you in Europe?"

For us who have it just put them for merely completing the said theme we are following.

When following specific themes for our rides, the plates are usually not left behind, it's just that when going "EDM" there's an installation of aftermarket plates so it's more noticed than going JDM.

For JDM-themed rides, the plates are commonly tilted downwards or slanted. Plus, the installation of JDM plate frames are said to be part of the theme as well. Others even put their money on more expensive plate bases (EX33/EX45 plate holders) that can be tilted and actually looks better than the common metal tilting holders that are usually up for sale. See pic below:

The thing with JDM is the position of plates are the ones being followed compared to EUDM it's the plates itself that's followed. My point is, whatever theme a purist is doing, the plates will be always a part of the "modification list"

Spoon theme? Get a spoon plate holder.
    Mugen theme? Get the crazy mugen plate holder
    TRD? You got it.

Same with USDM-themed rides. The plates are a part of the "modification-list" ... nevada plates, virginia plates whatever. They have it.

For the rear foglights, some cars have two, some have one. So I guess it all boils down to "what suits you best"

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    yup, plates are part of the mod list. and tama, what suits you best.

wag lang overkill, o chopsuey na jdm, eudm usdm mix. and dapat tama ilalagay mo, baka naman naka eudm ka tapos naka tilt...

in terms naman ng paglalagay ng plate, for pictorial purposes ok na wala ph plate, pero pag nalabas ka, ilagay mo ph plate, ligtas ka na rin sa sita ng mga buwaya sa daan.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    necessary ba pag eudm eh may hl washer o dummy?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrsrfr2301 View Post
    necessary ba pag eudm eh may hl washer o dummy?
    Wala naman necessary when following a theme. Pero kung purista ka, yes! It looks ok naman since flat washer.

---

Regarding RR fogs mo, I think you can DIY it just how other Escape owners are doing it. Diba yun RR reverse light ang RR fog ng 3rd gen? I think you can paint it bosny red, top it off with clearcoat (anyway pwede mo naman tanggalin to pag ayaw mo na) tapos just make a separate switch for it na mag-toggle on/off. Pwede mo rin palitan ng mas malakas na bulb para mas noticeable sya than the brake lights.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Wala naman necessary when following a theme. Pero kung purista ka, yes! It looks ok naman since flat washer.

---

Regarding RR fogs mo, I think you can DIY it just how other Escape owners are doing it. Diba yun RR reverse light ang RR fog ng 3rd gen? I think you can paint it bosny red, top it off with clearcoat (anyway pwede mo naman tanggalin to pag ayaw mo na) tapos just make a separate switch for it na mag-toggle on/off. Pwede mo rin palitan ng mas malakas na bulb para mas noticeable sya than the brake lights.
    gusto ko sana buo para unique and buo talaga, hehe...di ko lang alam san ilalagay since naka modulo bumpers ako and di ko alam sukat

separate ang rr fog sa reverse light...nasa ilalim sya ng reverse light... may dummy pero wala reflector sa loob.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    yup, dapat 21watts ang bulb mo for rear fogs..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Calling all Fortuner owners out there.

Red film at tail light + 2012 Fortuner rear bumper with rear foglights. :diablo:

c/o garagecustoms of AEP

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Calling all Fortuner owners out there.

Red film at tail light + 2012 Fortuner rear bumper with rear foglights. :diablo:

c/o garagecustoms of AEP
    i still dont like the tailights of the fortuner...hehe...though maganda na bumper nya.

btw, yung spacewagon ko is smoked and hl kasi nasira chromes nun dati nung naiwan sa talyer...ok pa rin kaya eudm theme dun?

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
Eudm