New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Our family friend selling thier 98 pajero fieldmaster m/t (gen2) with a mileage of 77,000. Magkano kaya ang value nito considering 2nd owned na? By the way thier asking price is 580,000.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Makinis ba? The price is pretty good for a GEN II FM (the rarest variant). Some 1995 units are still pushing at least Php550k.

Is the color a Field Master exclusive color (white, wine red)? The leather seats are nice. But the forward facing third seats of regular Pajeros are more comfortable and have seatbelts for the occupants unlike the troop carrier jumpseats of FM variants. A retrofit kit is available should you wish to put forward facing seats.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Makinis pa pero some portions are repainted like bumper corner nya. yung color parang golden brown, exclusive ba yun? yung leather seats ok pa naman walang punit. so what do you think guys good buy na ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep, that's a Field Master exclusive color. Talagang normal wear and tear na yung mga tama sa bumper corners.

If mechanically sound and you can tolerate the engine's relative lack of power (99bhp only), it's a good buy.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Talagang normal wear and tear na yung mga tama sa bumper corners.
    Laki kasi ng turning radius

The price is okay (of course may tawad pa yan i guess) given it's owned by someone you know and the indicated mileage is relatively low (1st owner yung friend mo?). Just check out the suspension and engine for any possible problems and needed repairs.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    2nd owner na sya bought 2001 with a price tag of 900k pero 17k lang yung mileage. on the engine side and suspension, pina check ko ka na sa in house mechanic namin ok pa daw. with regards sa price fixed na sya sa 580,000

thank you so much for the input

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think the price is ok, just make sure the engine is not blowby, if not then i think it's a good deal already.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    What's the condition of the tires? malaki ang gastos kung palit goma ka, be ready for around 20K, aircon too---be sure na cool and nothing to fix(Or less 10-15K)...with all of these considered,engine,susp.,tires,aircon---go ka na sa 580T....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    thanks for the advice, regarding of tires mga 80% to 90% pa. yung aircon needs cleaning mahina na labas ng hangin. so with your i advice guys i'll go for it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nakuha mo na ba yung pajero.. im in a similar situation now. I'm thinking of buying a second hand pajero fieldmaster body, i've been driving my 98 corolla for for almost 8 years now. nagsawa lng ako sa mababang sasakyan, gusto ko yung medyo nakaangat ka naman from the rest, hehe... kamust naman yung pajero mo? totoo ba talagang mainit sa mata ang Pajero, sabi kasi ng ermats ko eh baka maging mitsa pa daw ng buhay ko to... hndi naman cguro noh...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
pajero 98 fieldmaster (gen2) value