New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gurus,

I noticed after my long trip back from the province, upon starting it in the morning malakas yun vibration ng engine and then tapakn mo gas mamamatay. After a few starts like this normal na sya. And during the whole day ok na sya. During 1st few starts in the morning. Nagstart lang talaga ito after my long trip back and forth to the province.

What could be the problem, dinala ko na to my 2 suking talyer, wala daw sila mkitang problema. Hindi raw mababa idling, oil/air filters were changed 2 months ago. Pinacheck ko rin engine support pero ok din daw. Sabi ng isa injection problem daw??? Pero I doubt it...

What could possibly be the problem. By the way 38th palang takbo ng ride ko. Thanks.....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Pahabol lang glow plugs ko rin daw ok, all 4 were changed last december lang.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    could your fuel be contaminated ? Like you had it filled up in an unfamiliar gas station ?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, could be a case of bad fuel.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    johnart, pajerokid,

I usually fill up my ride with Shell only and usually I go to large gasoline stations.

If this is the culprit, can you suggests ways to solve the problem?

Thanks....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung yun nga, just drain the tank and get a fresh batch.

not sure lang pre, pero you could also check the fuel filter and injectors. Not sure lang uli, pero a calibration may be in order.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    looks like there is air in your fuel lines every morning. check mo check valve sa injection pump and sa may feed pump.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ARB,

Pardon me for my ignorance, how will i know if there is air in the system?

DIY? lang ba sya?

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check mo yun wire that is connected sa water sensor under ng fuel filter. may times na may crack yun and air could sipped in.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    usually pag may air ang fuel lines may misfiring feel like sa mga gas engines, especially on idle, but hardly felt on high rpm. the air will disappear after the car has run, unless my leak ang fuel lines then there will be air pockets in the fuel and misfiring or palyado feel can sometimes be experienced.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Pajero 4M40 Cold Start