New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    My Reason see the ff link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=1#post1602449

I will do my 1000km at Diamond even if Diamond will ask for a labor fee -- pero sana hindi naman sila mag charge..

There is a comment from the 'best dealer' thread that your service waiting area is like a bat cave. I second the motion - put light para maka ilaw ang mga sagot ninyo sa customer ninyo..

Sa mga encounter ko sa Honda, Nissan, Gencars, Union-Caloocan, ngayon lang ako nasabihan na mag sign ng waiver to a product being used in the casa.. kaya
    NEVER KUNG PAPAHAWAKAN ANG MITSUBISHI CARS KO SA CASANG CITIMOTORS-MAKATI.

======
    I have a L-300, 2008 and a Strada GLX 2010.

I love the L300 versa van as a matter of fact, my current unit is my second. I sold my 1995 van and get another one in 2008. Since I am very much familiar with L300, it is being maintained in my suking at reliable gas station.

The Strada is a different case since it is CRDi already -- pang casa pa talaga. My Strada is partly owned by my company, it will be mine five years from now. Said car came from Citimotors-Makati, acquired through my company's purchasing group. Knowing our purchasing, I am sure, this dealer gave a good package and discount. Their service sucks though..

My 4x2 GLX is used only for work -- house-office-house. It is about 2 months but the ODO is still far from the 1000km mark. My family use the versa van when we go to Manila para maisakay si Lolo at Lola.

----

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    May Bad experience din kami ng dad ko jan dati..1998 or 1999 pa..nabangga yung space wagon namin sa harapan..tapos nung dinalaw namin..wala yung tail lights..tinanung ng dad ko sabi sa kanya ng SA hiniram lang daw saglit kasi may susubukan..then after a month binisita ulit namin..yung shades ng dad ko suot nung mekaniko nila..first time namin magpaservice nun kaya hindi namin alam na dapat hindi magiiwan ng gamit kahit tissue sa loob..

share lang.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dBoss View Post
    My Reason see the ff link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=1#post1602449

I will do my 1000km at Diamond even if Diamond will ask for a labor fee -- pero sana hindi naman sila mag charge..

There is a comment from the 'best dealer' thread that your service waiting area is like a bat cave. I second the motion - put light para maka ilaw ang mga sagot ninyo sa customer ninyo..

Sa mga encounter ko sa Honda, Nissan, Gencars, Union-Caloocan, ngayon lang ako nasabihan na mag sign ng waiver to a product being used in the casa.. kaya
    NEVER KUNG PAPAHAWAKAN ANG MITSUBISHI CARS KO SA CASANG CITIMOTORS-MAKATI.

======
    I have a L-300, 2008 and a Strada GLX 2010.

I love the L300 versa van as a matter of fact, my current unit is my second. I sold my 1995 van and get another one in 2008. Since I am very much familiar with L300, it is being maintained in my suking at reliable gas station.

The Strada is a different case since it is CRDi already -- pang casa pa talaga. My Strada is partly owned by my company, it will be mine five years from now. Said car came from Citimotors-Makati, acquired through my company's purchasing group. Knowing our purchasing, I am sure, this dealer gave a good package and discount. Their service sucks though..

My 4x2 GLX is used only for work -- house-office-house. It is about 2 months but the ODO is still far from the 1000km mark. My family use the versa van when we go to Manila para maisakay si Lolo at Lola.

----
    you're right sir regarding the sale advisory there in citimotors-makati. i experience ended up arguing with them. they advised me to use synthetic oil only or the warranty will be void. so i asked them which is more important or to void the vehicle warranty? owner willing to changed oil using mineral or skipping the change oil because the owner can't afford to buy synthetic oil. and i asked them if they can provide me a copy of advisories from the manufacturer using synthetic oil only. after that, the sale advisory agreed to used my choice of oil. he he he..... don't know if manloloko yong tao kausap ko or napaka tanga at bobo. sarap e tune up yong toktok niya. he he he

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    For sure I will be in a heated discussion liked what you did if I actually brought my car at CITIMOTORS-MAKATI for the PM.

Lesson learned -- DO NOT GO TO CITIMOTORS-MAKATI; hindi iinit ulo mo at you will have a peace of mind for having avoided the negativity in the air.

Citimotor-Makati -- I hope you read this thread - FOR NOW CITIMOTORS-MAKATI is included in my SPAM este blacklist book.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Natawa ako dito Ang dilim nga doon saka parang nagmamadaling umuwi palagi mga SA

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sobrang garapal pa-sign in ka ng waiver pag hinde synthetic oil void

sira-ulo pala yan, sa mga crdi's namin na Hyundai, regular shell diesel lang gamit namin and I have 4 year crdi hyundai

hindi kelangan synthetic sa diesel engine, kinakain lang ng engine yan. ang synthetic mas ok sa gasoline that is if you want na mas matagal ang next PMS

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I could'nt agree more pards.. regular or mineral oil with specs of 15w40 is suitable to the CRDi of the Strada even for the Hyundai CRDi.

It is in the Strada's manual by the way...

Out of order lang talaga ang SA sa Citimotors-Makati

----
    Think about it - Simpleng oil change ito, what more kung mag-claim ka na ng warranty eh baka mas paikutan ka lalo ng SA dito sa CITIMOTORS-MAKATI, kaya huwag ka lang mag pa service dito; it's just me...
    Last edited by dBoss; November 18th, 2010 at 05:20 PM. Reason: CITIMOTORS-MAKATI Black listed kayo sa books ko !!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I had my rig serviced at Diamond-QA last November 20. All my concerns* were attended to. And most of all, they respected me in the choice of oil fed to my beloved engine

*1) Steering wheel in the 1PM positioned - corrected to 12 o'clock.
    2) Loose fog lamp cover - corrected.
    3) Rear "ek-ek" sound - corrected.
    4) Uneven stance - I will let the service crew measure it in front of me for my reference.. I measured it myself and I got the ff--front error is 5mm and the rear is about 10mm; I dont know lang how flat my surface is when I did the measurement, reason why I will witness the measurement at the casa duirng my 5,000km check-up. The 5mm and 10mm based on the Strada forum is w/in the tolerance limits....

As expected, the free stub was honored.

No regrets whatsoever of not doing the PM at Citimotors-Makati -- CITIMOTORS-MAKATI hindi ko papahawakan sa inyo ng mg Mitsubishi Cars ko

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I had my rig serviced at Diamond-QA last November 20. All my concerns* were attended to. And most of all, they respected me in the choice of oil fed to my beloved engine

*1) Steering wheel in the 1PM positioned - corrected to 12 o'clock.
    2) Loose fog lamp cover - corrected.
    3) Rear "ek-ek" sound - corrected.
    4) Uneven stance - I will let the service crew measure it in front of me for my reference.. I measured it myself and I got the ff--front error is 5mm and the rear is about 10mm; I dont know lang how flat my surface is when I did the measurement, reason why I will witness the measurement at the casa duirng my 5,000km check-up. The 5mm and 10mm based on the Strada forum is w/in the tolerance limits....

As expected, the free stub was honored.

No regrets whatsoever of not doing the PM at Citimotors-Makati -- CITIMOTORS-MAKATI hindi ko papahawakan sa inyo ng mg Mitsubishi Cars ko
    inquire lang sir, where is that diamond qa? i'm looking for alternative casa to have my vehicle check. i live here in western bicutan.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by katana View Post
    inquire lang sir, where is that diamond qa? i'm looking for alternative casa to have my vehicle check. i live here in western bicutan.
    It is in Quezon Avenue. Coming from Nagtahan/UST, Diamond-QAve is in your right if we will be coming from Espana.

Landmark would be after Araneta intersection, you will first see TOYOTA-QAve then NISSAN-QAve then DIAMOND-QAve; Diamond-QAve is now being renovated kaya you need to yield and slow down if you see Toyota -- pag lagpas mo ng small bridge, Diamond na ito.

Note: wala itong malaking sign since it is under renovation kaya bagalan mo ang speed mo..

Diamond-Valle Verde is an option for you as well; it is recommended by Club Strada and in the Montero Forum too; it is to your right coming from C5. The landmark is pagbaba mo sa bridge ng Pasig yield ka na rin to your right... the site is before Tiendesitas. Tiendesitas is to your left ha..

=====
    Sa South naman -- based on the Forum, Citimotors-Las Pinas okay raw. Taga north kasi ako pards kaya I can not provide actual feedback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Citimotors-makati (hindi ako magpapa service sa inyo)