New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    someone's selling a new body pajero for P1.6M from saudi, 2002 model, gas, mga 10tkm ata, manual, sunroof, tax exempt... do you think this is a good buy or baka sabit yung tax? if ever assured na ok yung taxes, is this a good buy?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You better check if the unit has releasing papers. Imported units usually have blue tax exempted stickers on its windshield if it did pass thru the BOC.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    another concern would be the warranty will Mitsubishi Philippines honor it ? And will the dealers here service it ? Because I heard the converted units ar not allowed to be serviced except if you know someone from the inside But I dont know if imported units are an exception : )

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mitsu Phil will definetely not honor any warranty claims.

but am sure that they will still service that vehicle...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di lang nila sineservice yung RHD converted to LHD pero kung orig LHD kahit imported gawin nila yan

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Originally posted by frt
    di lang nila sineservice yung RHD converted to LHD pero kung orig LHD kahit imported gawin nila yan
    kung totoo to. di ok kasi saudi vehicles are the same as ours, LHD:D

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i think mas mahal if you're gonna pay taxes for it..unless you have under the table dealings on how to register it with lto or your a diplomat or an adb kind of guy...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    test

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    but if the papers are ok and the vehicle is actually registered, plates, papers everything, is it already a good buy?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get the CR/OR duplicate copy and have it verified sa Crame or TMG. If everything else pass your taste and checking, grab it! :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
New Pajero for P1.6M???