New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hello fellow tsikoter's we are planning to buy a brandnew 2011 mitsubishi adventure which one i will choose Super Sport or GLS Sport and which dealer you preffered to buy mitsubishi vehicles this is my first time to buy mitsubishi vehicle i owned a 2001 isuzu hi-lander xtrm and we are planning to sell it to use as downpayment to buy brandnew vehicle.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sanik View Post
    Hello fellow tsikoter's we are planning to buy a brandnew 2011 mitsubishi adventure which one i will choose Super Sport or GLS Sport and which dealer you preffered to buy mitsubishi vehicles this is my first time to buy mitsubishi vehicle i owned a 2001 isuzu hi-lander xtrm and we are planning to sell it to use as downpayment to buy brandnew vehicle.
    - both vehicles are ok. Of course if you can afford it, go for the Super sport. Diamond motors valle verde is being praised here in the other threads for their good service. It is really worth to try to visit them since they are endorsed by many tsikoters.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    - both vehicles are ok. Of course if you can afford it, go for the Super sport. Diamond motors valle verde is being praised here in the other threads for their good service. It is really worth to try to visit them since they are endorsed by many tsikoters.
    Thanks bro i'll try to visit them where's that place Mitsubishi Valler Verde located?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Double Post..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sanik View Post
    Thanks bro i'll try to visit them where's that place Mitsubishi Valler Verde located?

along C5.

http://www.diamond-motor.com.ph/branches.php?branch=18

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    along c5 in between tiendesitas and shaw blvd intersection.

u turn ka sa ilalim ng tulay pag galing ka ng tiendesitas nasa kabilang side sya going to libis eastwood.

ganda super sports i have one 06 model. the only difference bet sa 2011 model is the front grille design.

pero mas type ko itong honeycomb design grilles ko. offcourse not to mention may mga konting mods sa mags interior colors etc, but basically yung grilles lang talaga nag iba.

goodluck sir d ka magsisisi, very reliable engine oldies but goodies!

gandang araw po sa lahat,
    Toby

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Hi guys. I just bought 2011 advie GLS sport. Can someone teach me how to set up the stereo clock timer?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    i'm planning to buy a super sport adventure but the agent is offering me a free tv monitor, sabi worth 35k, for the gls sport and 4,000 discount more than the advie ss., Though the ride is basically the same, i like the super sport adventure more than the gls sport, pero 'yung offer ng gls is tempting., Patulong po, Is it worth it to give up the advie ss and go for the gls sport instead?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir depends sa usage mo kasi. For me kasi i opted to get a gls sport instead of the ss since im using the vehicle for business use. With the tires at the back its gonna be a hassle on the part of my driver everytime he wants to open the tailgate. I got mine less 35k on top of the standard discount of 40k.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    For me, it depends on your budget and purpose... as for me, I bought a Mitsu Advie 2011 GLS Sport, majority I use it for my business. I found the GLS cheaper than SS of course and it already serve my purpose.

Sa porma, maganda ang SS of course... Its up to you to decide. No matter what, sundin mo ang fashion mo... tell yourself "THIS IS WHAT I WANT!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2011 Mitsubishi Adventure Super Sport Or GLS Sport