New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Good evening po mga ka-Montero na naka punta na sa shop ni Sir Zix.

I would like to ask your help, nais ko pong humingi ng tulong tungkol sa pinaka best na route at alternate routes papunta sa shop ni Sir Zix with these considerations:

1. Ako po ay probinsyano at wala pa pong karanasan na magmaneho sa Maynila.
    2. I can manage to drive from my start point which is Leyte up to maybe the end ng Metro Manila Skyway in Makati (?)
    3. Need ko po yong best route na less ang traffic and alternate routes na hindi po takaw sa huli-dap.
    4. Hindi po gumagana ang navigation system ko, so i only rely on the offline map ng phone ko.

Sana po matulongan ninyo ako. Google map maybe up-to-date pero iba pa rin yong suggestion at advice noong mga talagang naka punta at pumupunta sa shop ni Sir Zix.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Wala ka ba data? Use waze with data para if ever ireroute ka ni waze if ever there is traffic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gijoe_ View Post
    Wala ka ba data? Use waze with data para if ever ireroute ka ni waze if ever there is traffic

I will do that Sir Gijoe, what about alternate routes using side roads, can waze provide that info?
    Good eve Sir.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ yes sir. waze can do that for you

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    another thing you can do, a day or two before you go to manila, inform mo na si bro zix

and when you reach manila area, give him a call or message him, he will surely guide you with the shortest route to his shop

here's Zix number 09174659952. HTH

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    another thing you can do, a day or two before you go to manila, inform mo na si bro zix

and when you reach manila area, give him a call or message him, he will surely guide you with the shortest route to his shop

here's Zix number 09174659952. HTH

Thank you so much Sir.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ yes sir. waze can do that for you

Thank you Sir for that info. As you can see, im not a waze user cause apparently traffic in the province particularly in leyte is not that chaotic compared in manila.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^nasa US si zix. Better get in touch with him first. Although operational naman shop niya kahit wala siya, better parin if nandoon siya if may papakalikot ka

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    why zix? no choices in leyte? occ installation? diff oil change? egr blocking?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ^nasa US si zix. Better get in touch with him first. Although operational naman shop niya kahit wala siya, better parin if nandoon siya if may papakalikot ka

Kaya pala panay lang ang ring ng number nya at i have not received any reply from him. Thank you for the info Sir.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Routes to Zix Performance for a Probinsyano from Leyte