New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Mga master my ride is a mitsubishi galant 96 V6 VR. I just want to ask you guys before ill make a move if its ok to convert my A/T to M/T. ano kaya mga possible na maging problem at ano mga advise nu? bka mey kakilala dn kayo na gumagawa ng ganito. tnx

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by alc_1123 View Post
    Mga master my ride is a mitsubishi galant 96 V6 VR. I just want to ask you guys before ill make a move if its ok to convert my A/T to M/T. ano kaya mga possible na maging problem at ano mga advise nu? bka mey kakilala dn kayo na gumagawa ng ganito. tnx
    I don't think it's possible to change transmission type on a car namely because of differences in both electronic and mechanical components.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alc_1123 View Post
    Why not just sell the A/T then buy an M/T afterwards? Saves you the hassle of converting your transmission and the cost of conversion.

A/T convert to M/T