New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi! i'm an owner of a Lancer Ex GT-A model, gusto ko sana siyang gawing euro set up. bagay po ba o hindi?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Define "euro setup"...??

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    hmmm i'm new to cars because this the first time i had one. but something like for the exteriors. i'm planning to put on euro plates, rota circuit series mags with extended lug nuts and angel eyes for the car. will that do as a euro set up?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kuha pic ng Euro version ng Lancer then gayahin mo, haven't seen one though.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom2010 View Post
    hmmm i'm new to cars because this the first time i had one. but something like for the exteriors. i'm planning to put on euro plates, rota circuit series mags with extended lug nuts and angel eyes for the car. will that do as a euro set up?

Not at all. Those will just make an otherwise handsome car uglier. And do research more on euro set up. There's nothing euro with angel eyes, circuit mags and extended lug nuts.

If I were you, just use the money for basic IHE mods

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom2010 View Post
    A "fast and furious" setup is not "euro".

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Kuha pic ng Euro version ng Lancer then gayahin mo, haven't seen one though.
    Here's the Euro Lancer sedan, it look pretty much like the pre-facelift Lancer EX GT/ GT-A.

5-door Sportback models get the new front bumper.

Reference:
    http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/lancer/models.aspx
    http://www.mitsubishi-motors.de/comparison.aspx
    Last edited by AG4; December 2nd, 2010 at 02:22 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    wala pong pinagkaiba, saw one last 2008 pa sa ireland, of course walang tint. but the rest same lang.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Lagyan mo ng europlates and voila you have your euro-lancer.

Kidding aside.

Just keep it stock. Pogi na naman ang EX e'.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yup I agree, having a lancer GTA is already a good thing. Putting abubuts to it will make it cheap and baduy if you dont know what your doin. Aside from spending on the abubots may risk pa bumaduy ang isang magandang auto it just aint worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Lancer Ex GT-A (euro setup??)