New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hello fellow tsikoteers, I am planning to buy a 2009 Adventure what variant I should choose(except to the GX)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    sorry duoble post

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gmustpoison1 View Post
    hello fellow tsikoteers, I am planning to buy a 2009 Adventure what variant I should choose(except to the GX)
    well it depends on your budget but Super Sport is a good choice

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    same here but still waiting for the bank approval..agent told us that units will be in their showroom next week after modifications were made..i wonder ano yung changes except na EURO 2 compliant...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    GLS Sport? The one with no tire mount sa rear.

There are rumors....one which has already been shared here by fellow tsikoteers...that a facelift is imminent....and that it would mimic external features of an FM Pajero.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    dapat lang pagandahin nila itsura ng advie..price increase should all be worth it...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    We were about to buy na din sana ng advie, but the SA told us we should wait for the 2010 model (which is facelift pa din) then he said the only thing that they add is that the front grill is going to be vertical. I dont know if this is true.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    yan ang binangit ang agent..changes sa grill...but I have no idea with it...kaya wait nalang this week it should be in their showroom na...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kung may lalabas na facelifted might as well antayin na.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    mga sirs, kakabili ko lang kanina ng 2010 model, gls sport po yung unit, yes iba na po ang grill sa harapan.. iba na din po yung kulay ng fabric seats nya.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
planning to buy a Mitsubishi Adventure