New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    This is a leaked photo of what seems to be the next generation Mitsubishi Strada / Triton pick up.

No other details were out yet. But this seems to be taken directly from the assembly line, next to the current generation Strada / Triton pick up.

photo here:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Do you like what you saw?

Kinda meh compared to the current.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Whew, ano ba yan! It's like what Isuzu did to the all new Dmax. Nilagyan ng pagkalaki laking chrome grille. I prefer the looks of the current generation Strada especially the 4x4.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Oh dear... I do hope this is not the final product. Everything looks so tacky. Current version definitely looks better.

It doesn't look all new. Many places like the doors, mirrors and rear window look carried over. Is this merely a heavy facelift? And I do hope they don't go slack on the engine department, considering the stiff competition.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Di hamak mas pogi ang new Navarra. Sana hindi ito ang final production model. Tingin ko mule lang ito for testing purposes. Para kasi syang mash-up ng ibang parts galing sa old model na nilagay lang sa frame ng bagong triton. Opinion ko baka mule unit lang yan kasi mukha syang Frankenstein.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Ma angas din ang looks ah, hopefully bigger & wider pag nagtabi mga pick up mukhang bunso si strada

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Looks entirely possible thats this is the next gen model. Headlamps and taillamps are reminiscent of the latest Outlander with that small portion reaching out adjacent to the body panels. Mitsu trying to distinguish themselves from the crowd of big, bulky look-alikes in this segment which has worked in their current model. Would change the vertical sloping chrome lines for more modest horizontal bars connecting the headlamps. Oh and the foglamp design could be better if it were incorporated into the bumper and not just generic spherical plastic shapes slapped on in front. Those are just minor though, overall it's an improvement. Sneak preview of the next-gen Montero too?

I'm really more interested in what's under the hood. Don't mind the 4D56 but hopefully they improve on the low rpm torque delivery for a smoother drive.

Noticed two different tailights in that picture...hmmmm, not convince with the over-all look though

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    looks like chinese brand

10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by awing View Post
    Noticed two different tailights in that picture...hmmmm, not convince with the over-all look though
    IMO, not just diff. tail lights but diff. rear bumper and tail-gate as well w/c is why I think this might be just a test mule. They could be in the last stage of choosing w/c variant makes it out for mass production.

Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast