New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Hi my fellow tsikoters, aside from the drivers license renewal every 3 (or 5) years (of course this is not a treat)

what freebees do we get on our bday? i know google is a friend but i know there are hidden gems out there

let me start with what i know

1. petron value card - card is technically free at a cost of P100 pre-loaded with 100 points) get free points (1 point = 1 peso) on your birthday
    2. starbucks card - (card is free for a min of P300 load fully consumable) - free slice of cake on your bday
    3. birthday buffets with one or more paying customer like sambo kojin (vikings same day of bday only), which you can avail a free buffet if you are accompanied with one full paying customer, much of a buy one take one, still good, technically 50% off

what more do we have? who doesn't want free money or a good deal nowadays

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I like this thread I only know of restaurant promos like Yakimix and Buffet 101 where the celebrant eats for free as long as accompanied with paying adults. I hope we get more responses here.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    +1 good thread.

Sa NIU ata age mo ang basehan for the discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Free birthday cake, ice cream (and balloon) from the office.....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i used to be nahihiya sa fridays atbp, when they sing you happy birthday.
    but not anymore! hey, libre dessert!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sa max restaurant free tiny bday cake slice and kantahan na din, no need to present ID for bday validation

lets add one more, kinda a 50% off deal

Enchanting Birthday Blowout
    Celebrate your birthday for FREE at Enchanted Kingdom!
    Celebrants must bring a PHOTOCOPY of their birth certificate and a valid ID (government issued with picture and imprinted birthdate) to the Group Sales Office at the Park’s Front Gate.
    This privilege can be availed during celebrant's actual birthdate or within what we consider as their birth week (6 days before or after actual birthday) when the Park is open.
    Celebrant(s) must also bring a minimum of one (1) guest companion entitled to the discount on Regular Day Pass tickets.

10 percent discount on Regular Day Pass (RDP) for a maximum of ten (10) of the celebrant’s companions
    5 percent discount on meal purchases at the Park’s restaurant (Launchtime and Amazon Grill)

This special offer cannot be availed in conjunction with any other ongoing promos and/or special discounts.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    me too, it's my companion/s who always budge that it's my birthday. sisimplihan ko na lang yun staff telling i do appreciate but not to sing na lang.
    one time at italianni's, it was the sou chef who handed me my dessert with my name and then simply greeted me while the others at the room hardly noticed.
    i don't know if they would grant it at vikings. nahihiya lang talaga ako and i just don't like getting other people's attention at such place and occasion.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Shakey's- you get a free pizza with your supercard on your birthday month.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    +1 good thread.

Sa NIU ata age mo ang basehan for the discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. Lugi pa tayo 50 up sulit na. Lola ko 90 pwedeng pwede haha!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    me too, it's my companion/s who always budge that it's my birthday. sisimplihan ko na lang yun staff telling i do appreciate but not to sing na lang.
    one time at italianni's, it was the sou chef who handed me my dessert with my name and then simply greeted me while the others at the room hardly noticed.
    i don't know if they would grant it at vikings. nahihiya lang talaga ako and i just don't like getting other people's attention at such place and occasion.
    Agree with you bro.,- lalo na sa Vikings where you're made put on that Vikings headgear... while they sing to you "heppy berdey hey hey hey!!!" Parang nang-a-alaska....

Wag na lang....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.9K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast