New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nabura lahat ng message posted.
    pati yata username and password ko ayaw nang tanggapin.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kuya olive may mga bugs pa yata yung new board, sana mabalik yung mga topics, sayang naman mga lumang conversations

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagkaroon bigla ng sudden urge to improve the site ang mga admins.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok talaga ang competition sa mga consumers

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To entice us back, mag paffle kaya sila ng jaguar x series for the first 100 registered posters? :idea:

at sana mag-counter promo din ang tsikot ng pajero gen 3 (otep not included he he)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    goofed on this one, dapat first 150 users, pang 149 pala ako dito :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tried but can't enter sa message board ..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I believe that is the very very old board, I gez....that was the board then without the ezboard.....that old one had very serious bug problems b4, that they have to shut it down an open an ezboard connection.

If you want to log in...ul have to register (again) so far my old "acct" still exist.

Siguro ng binabaha na ng pop-ups ang ezboard they decided to put it back sa old set-up.

I read in another ezboard discussion group (nissan frontier group) that ezboard is the one that puts the pop-up ads if the "site" does not give a "donation" or payment for it. So its the ads that pays the maintenance of the site.

I hope the new site of kotse would be better na nga...else todits na lang ako sa tsikot.....

peace.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the old board (kotse's ezboard) can be found at

http://pub83.ezboard.com/bkotsemessageboard

ps. B warned that puro pop-up ads pa rin e2

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi na rin ako makalog-in dun sa EZboard ng Kotse. parang mas maganda pa nga mag-post dun sa pinakaunang board ng Kotse e. yun nga lang, kokonti na lang ang mga nagrereply kc diverted agad dun sa EZboard pag enter mo ng Kotse.com e...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
UPDATE: Kotse.com revamps for 2011