New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And special mention to Cathy_for_you

“Do you think I should postpone buying an Altis? I am planning on getting one next month. I am such a big Toyota fan but this is a serious issue,” wrote [SIZE=3]Cathy_for_you[/SIZE] on the Toyota forum of automotive website Tsikot.com.
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle...rs-philippines

Nako even the media looks here, better be careful na pala what we post!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Galing, ah. Baka forumer pa mismo si Ms. Rosanna Mina? I remember reading nga yung mga iba't ibang pinublish niyang post sa tsikot Toyota recall thread.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    And special mention to Cathy_for_you

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle...rs-philippines

Nako even the media looks here, better be careful na pala what we post!
    Wow sikat a sa Ms. Cathy!hihihi
    Baka nga forumer yan su Ms. Mina.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    And. Also, special mention too the ff.

Sir green_machine :

“For now, wala pa namang nababalitang ‘victim" ng problem na 'to, at sana nga wala talaga. I guess the best thing we can do is really be careful in driving, kagaya rin ng sabi dito, safe distance and safe speed. Huwag munang pedal to the metal! Hehe,”
    Green_machine, a 2009 model Altis owner, said he also became “a bit worried” upon hearing the news of the Toyota recall
    To ... Mulatah.

“I have a Vios E second generation and a Fortuner, so far wala pa naman akong problem except that sa vios ko is parang may delay ang gas pedal pag apak (electronic throttle system or some thing to that effect). Other than that so far, okey pa rin.”
    To ... Xda2jojo

“Biglang ganoon ang avanza ko, two times na nagyari sakin, nasa 7k pa ako ngayon. Paakyat ako from basement parking, Noong nasa taas na ako then shift to neutral, naiwan ang accelator for around 3 to 4 seconds pagtanggal ko sa paa ko then slowly down. I thought na floor mat lang eto, pa-check ko nga eto sa casa.”

To samcoy

“What's happening is sometimes my Corolla Altis' gas pedal is hard to depress and I think this is part of the problem... I don't want the worst case to happen. My car is a bit old so I think my gas pedal is just worn out. Is it best to have a Toyota casa check my car or just any auto shop would do?”

To Type100

“This is water under the bridge.”

AAjet

With the recent recalls of Toyota and Honda cars, Tsikot member AAjet advised his fellow motorists, “Ingat sa pagbili ng sasakyan. (Lalo na pag Toyota).”
    Mikepogie
    Mikepogie said: “I think for now what we can do on our part is to do a pre driving test car and check the accel pedal. Be alert and cautious (keep a safe distance and safe speed) while driving especially if a family member is riding with you.”
    He continued: “Since drive by wire ang tech na gamit ng toyota, it’s even more dangerous kasi electronic component na ang nagco-control ng acceleration and there is no way for us to tell kung defective. Also, pwede rin naman na bumabalik ang pedal pero yung electrical signal coming from the pedal is still telling the engine to rev. Sobrang delikado... baka hindi lang car insurance ang magamit.” – Report by Ma. Rosanna Mina, abs-cbnNEWS.com. With reports from Karen Flores of abs-cbnNEWS.com, Reuters and Agence France-Presse
    Last edited by renzo_d10; February 3rd, 2010 at 06:08 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sikat na handle mo cathy, do you still wish to change it?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Cathy, sikat ka na........

Print mo yung article, then pa-laminate mo. Bibihirang mangyari yan.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    to Tsikot.com and our fellow tsikoteers

Sa totoo lang di na ako magtataka kung bakit source nila ang tsikot. Kasi kadalasan pag mag goo-google ako ng anything na gusto kong malaman sa mga oto, isa sa top 5 (minsan top 1 or 2) sa results ay nasa tsikot. The same reason kung bakit na ako member ngayon dito ..

Kaya again, kudos to tsikot!

:cheers: to us!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    to Tsikot.com and our fellow tsikoteers

Sa totoo lang di na ako magtataka kung bakit source nila ang tsikot. Kasi kadalasan pag mag goo-google ako ng anything na gusto kong malaman sa mga oto, isa sa top 5 (minsan top 1 or 2) sa results ay nasa tsikot. The same reason kung bakit na ako member ngayon dito ..

Kaya again, kudos to tsikot!

:cheers: to us!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    idol , im not worthy

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Paging Ms. Cathy...

Pa burger ka naman.... Burger! burger! burger with fries.... Iba na talaga sikat.....yehey!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Tsikot nalagay sa ABS-CBN News website (Toyota recall)