New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Where and why? If You Could Relocate Within the Philippines Saan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Where and why? If You Could Relocate Within the Philippines Saan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tagaytay.
    menos gastos sa aircon.
    may nature.
    and if i have to go to the metro, it's just a (leisurely, hopefully) drive away.
    the hell with taal. i'll stay indoors in the meanwhile.
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Dami kong preconditions. If I didn't have to work and no pandemic? El Nido. Because there are no crowds and daily vitamin sea.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Baguio sana for me. Same as Doc D, tipid sa aircon. Maraming fresh na gulay. All I need is a reliable internet to work from home. With SCTEX and TPLEX mabilis biyahe to NCR on weekend.

Ayaw ko lang sa Baguio eh yung street na papasukin mo para mag Park sa bahay mo, mataas ang slopes. Bihira ang parking na swabe ang pababa. Dapat SUV gamit mo.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Baguio sana for me. Same as Doc D, tipid sa aircon. Maraming fresh na gulay. All I need is a reliable internet to work from home. With SCTEX and TPLEX mabilis biyahe to NCR on weekend.

Ayaw ko lang sa Baguio eh yung street na papasukin mo para mag Park sa bahay mo, mataas ang slopes. Bihira ang parking na swabe ang pababa. Dapat SUV gamit mo.

Gusto ko din Baguio before but it's super crowded now. Smog is worse pa nga daw than Manila sometimes.

Tagaytay naman ayaw ko na rin because of Taal volcano.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kung saan wala baha, landslide, aktibong bulkan, water shortage, NPA/bandido, brownout...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    El Nido is nice but far from good healthcare ... Ideal place would be far from main cities and near nature but safe / secure and with nearby access to healthcare (1 or 2 hour drive) ...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I want El Nido also. Preferably in Papaya Beach (have to find it in google maps).....

Its opposite marimegmeg beach.

Aside from the healthcare issue that was mentioned, it has PLDT fiber na in that area.

Id play Online games everyday, swim, kayak, chil, people watch, dive, fish, drive in country roads to other beaches in Palawan.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by EQAddict; July 10th, 2021 at 11:39 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2019
    Panglao, Bohol

Tahimik, payapa ang dagat..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    La Union or Pangasinan, in our home town/s

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast