New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    According to Mel & Joey October 24, 2010 issue, there is a certain Edgar Blanco claim that he knows the location of the Lost City of Atlantis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAtUI...ayer_embedded#

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOen61H2Hdw&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOen61H2Hdw&feature=player_embedded [/ame]

Is this true or not....
    Last edited by xtremerider; October 29th, 2010 at 01:29 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahaha

and i saw the Loch Ness monster in Laguna Bay

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    right... and we have orichalc, triremes, worship poseidon, and just west of aegean sea...

and oh look! we sank at the bottom of the ocean(well, prolly on ondoy:rofl
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and i saw Elvis in McDo this morning

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung Atlantis nakatago sa bahay ni OB...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Yung Atlantis nakatago sa bahay ni OB...
    Naunahan mo ako sa pag-balita.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    actually, i have studied the ancient before the great wipeout/flood/sodom&gomorrah/polar shift etc.. and when i'm talking about ancient, it dates back a million years before Egypt or Rome or the great Philosophers.

the claim of this guy maybe true!

actually there were 3 ancient continents: Atlantis, MU, Lemuria.

MU is the rumored lost continent in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
    Lemuria is the rumored lost continent in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
    Atlantis is the rumored lost continent in the middle of ... as it namesake, the Atlantic Ocean.

Think of these 3 continents as the superpowers of the ancient world. they can be compared to US, Middle East, and China today. They had cities, the had technology, in fact they even had nuclear bombs as well as they harnessed a forbidden source of power, that is the power of the light. now, if you'll recall Angels and Demons, there is this secret society which is called the Illuminati .. na most powerful people today still believe that they exist. and probably they are, bec they are from the ancient order, the remnants of the 3 lost worlds. they are guardians bec. they are monitoring us modern humans if we will repeat history as what happened to their civilizations.

teka medyo napapalayo na tayo.

just think of this: the Atlanteans were of Jew/Greek/ Caucascian facial structure.
    the Lemurians were of Egyptian/Persian/ Middle-Eastern/Indian facial structure.
    the MUs well, they're us the Asians.

and this guy, might be talking about the lost continent of MU.

now would you like me to go on? kasi somehow i may have an answer why matalik na magkaaway talaga ang terrorists/Aryan/Arab descent vs. the Americans/some Europeans/caucasian descent. it dates back so long ago.

and also, i can explain why Hapgood's theory of another impending polar shift. which is also depicted in the movie 2012. which also explains why these 3 ancient continents perished without record. ang record lang eh oral hearsay, and I believed Plato was one of em
    Last edited by jimnyeatworld; October 30th, 2010 at 02:07 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ Galing talaga ni GM.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    actually, i have studied the ancient before the great wipeout/flood/sodom&gomorrah/polar shift etc.. and when i'm talking about ancient, it dates back a million years before Egypt or Rome or the great Philosophers.

Atlantis is the rumored lost continent in the middle of ... as it namesake, the Atlantic Ocean.

Think of these 3 continents as the superpowers of the ancient world. they can be compared to US, Middle East, and China today. They had cities, the had technology, in fact they even had nuclear bombs as well as they harnessed a forbidden source of power, that is the power of the light. now, if you'll recall Angels and Demons, there is this secret society which is called the Illuminati .. na most powerful people today still believe that they exist. and probably they are, bec they are from the ancient order, the remnants of the 3 lost worlds. they are guardians bec. they are monitoring us modern humans if we will repeat history as what happened to their civilizations.

just think of this: the Atlanteans were of Jew/Greek/ Caucascian facial structure.

now would you like me to go on? kasi somehow i may have an answer why matalik na magkaaway talaga ang terrorists/Aryan/Arab descent vs. the Americans/some Europeans/caucasian descent. it dates back so long ago.

and also, i can explain why Hapgood's theory of another impending polar shift. which is also depicted in the movie 2012. which also explains why these 3 ancient continents perished without record. ang record lang eh oral hearsay, and I believed Plato was one of em
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsgRFuqsDF0"]YouTube - Shaider - Fushigi shigi (tagalog)[/ame]

Can't help hearing this in my head while scanning through OB's post.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Lost City of Atlantis...Nasa Pinas!