New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi there,

I am planning to bring my family to Subic for an overnight stay before the month ends, any recommended reasonable hotel where we can stay? I heard about Legenda Hotel but its pricey for us. Primarily, we intend to visit Oceanadventure and Zoobic Safari. Any idea how much its entrance fee and if possible please mention opening and closing time na din?

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hinlog View Post
    Hi there,

I am planning to bring my family to Subic for an overnight stay before the month ends, any recommended reasonable hotel where we can stay? I heard about Legenda Hotel but its pricey for us. Primarily, we intend to visit Oceanadventure and Zoobic Safari. Any idea how much its entrance fee and if possible please mention opening and closing time na din?

Thanks in advance.
    subic international's rates is quite reasonable. tutal overnight lang naman kayo.
    ocean adventure's/safari entrance fee is 350/head adult. 275 ata kids. pero sulit lalo na sa ocean adventure. mag eenjoy mga bata.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    medyo pricey, but we always stay in subic homes. P6 to P7.5K a night pero bahay naman. you can look up their website for current prices or call them.
    http://www.subichomes.com/

http://www.zoobic.com.ph/ has rates. P295 pag weekday, P395 pag weekend. if you go, buying the chicken for the tiger is worth it. (medyo cruel because they die for our entertainment) go early, 8:30 am if possible so you catch feeding time and wala pang crowd.

http://www.oceanadventure.com.ph/, never gone there though.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thanks Sirs for the prompt response..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I'd recommend Forest Hills. Centralized airconditioning, kitchen, dining, toilet and baths, carport, service area, etc. and the whole house is yours to enjoy with free use of swimming pool in the club house.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    We'll be in Subic next weekend and we're staying for 2 nights at Subic Bay Yacht Club. We're just helping a friend consume his annual dues.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    SBYC is a nice place too though a bit pricey on my pockets.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    legenda hotel (near the warf) panget! small rooms, old carpets, tiny bath rooms, di sulit pera mo dun.

i don't know about legenda suites (near crown peak), never stayed there yet but it's suppose to be better.

subic international is a better alternative to legenda. rooms are bigger but the bathrooms are basic, as they were originally designed for single officers of the usn.

we used to stay at crown peak but last time we were there we were disappointed with how the place had deteriorated. bring your own pillows and beddings if you choose to stay there coz what they have are old, really old. no restaurant either.

don't even bother to consider day's inn. there are rats inside the bedroom walls (you can hear them scampering about), the bed my daughter had broke when she jumped on it like as in nabali yung foot ng bed, and the outer walls had fungi/lumot. we only stayed there one night coz coz we had to move out of legenda during the weekend (legenda and subic international were both fully booked).

there is a new beach front hotel at kamayan beach, i think it goes with the same name (kamayan beach hotel?). price is 5k yata for a family suite. since sa ocean adventure and zoobic kayo pupunta then that is the closest hotel there, it is right beside ocean adventure.

tip sa zoobic. if you have a small child with you then carry him/her always so that the tigers don't see the child as prey. if you carry the child then both you and the child look big, if the child is on his/her own then he/she looks small and to the tiger that is prey. when we went there last year the tiger they had for picture taking immediately assumed a pouncing stance the moment i put my daughter down. sabi ng guide normal tiger behaviour daw yun, to think of something smaller/shorter than themselves as prey animals. buti na lang out of reach ang daughter ko kundi nasakmal na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di pa ako napupunta dyan....

maganda ba talaga at mage-enjoy ang mga bata??

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    zoobic pics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
where to stay in subic