New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sunod sunod yung exams namin, puyat na ako, I have two more exams to go, and worst of all my dad called from Manila to tell us the bad news: grandma just passed away.

She was already getting better but I guess it was her time to go. So depressed, siya pinaka close kong grandma and took care of me when I was a kid. Whenever I fly home to Manila she's there at home pero I noticed progressive yung deterioration ng physical condition niya. She was already forgetting. Last year she remembered my name, but this year she completely forgot na. I wish I took pics of her with my wife before I flew back here sa US.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Condolences, I know how you must feel. My Grandma was living with us when she died, and it really helps to be able to say goodbye before a loved on goes.

Just take it one day at a time, pare. Finish your exams, plan your trip back, come here for the funeral, and then join us for a tsikot EB. Libre kita ng isang beer.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Condolences! How old was she?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    condolence...

ot: we all grieve at a different level, weird feeling that i had been having this past weeks, my dreams are very realistic, dream of my ex, all the girls ive been with, my errors, how stupid i am, how sinnner i am, definetely scary, yet i remember most of the details vividly, in a way it tells me how to be a more upright person...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    lols * "all the girls ive been with"..

sounds a lot. how many?

LOLOLOL

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Condolence...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    (Mukhang madaming hassle na hassle today ah... dalawa na "what a day" thread)...

Anyways, condolence sa threadstarter.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    mbeige,- condolences....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    condolence sir Mbeige. hirap talaga mawalan ng close sayo.. just pray and concentrate on your exam. your Lola will help you for sure and you will pass all of it...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    condolence..

OT: i still remember the days with my grandma.. she passed away more than a decade ago.. she's not just a grandma to me, she's also a friend.. i miss her... :sad:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Rant - what a day!