Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Ganun ka pala?

Don't people sleep after ***?
    People don't sleep after ***.

People cuddle after ***.

People talk about "nothings" after ***.

People rest after ***.

People have "after-***" *** after ***.

And if they guy is really "good", people have after-after-*** *** as well.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    People don't sleep after ***.

People cuddle after ***.

People talk about "nothings" after ***.
    This is ideal for women but that is not what happens diba? In the movies and TV it always portrays men wanting to sleep or leave after *** (wham bham thank you ma'am)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Having *** is a good way to workout and loose weight. You burn more calories having *** than actually working out for 4 hours inside the gym, assuming you take the aggressive role and not the passive one.

I'm also a Certified Physical Fitness Trainer by WITS by the way...hehehe
    Aren't you a doctor? Do you work as a personal trainer too?

I've been working out on and off for about 12 years so my weight tends to yoyo. I've been thinking about getting a trainer but it's just too expensive so I make my own program

Sa bagay some of the routines (?) kinda simulate *** and look mahalay. It's so scandalous how some men and women would sound like they are having *** while doing their routines

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hindi ba after ***, women go shopping?

----

hindi ba after ***, women become more demanding?

hehehe
    bwahahaha.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Aren't you a doctor? Do you work as a personal trainer too?
    Yes I am a doctor. I wanted to go into Sports Medicine before so I took the Personal Trainer Course by W.I.T.S. as a background. It turned out to my personal advantage as I myself learned a lot. Unlike before, when I workout, banat lang ako ng banat. Turned out Sports Medicine wasn't my calling.

I don't work as a Personal Trainer, but I do advise my Rock Climbing friends. I used to do Pilates with them until my work schedule changed 6 months ago. I do treat their sprains and injuries too whenever they get hurt climbing. I like the outdoors so aside from rock climbing, I swim laps, jog, and workout.

I've been working out on and off for about 12 years so my weight tends to yoyo. I've been thinking about getting a trainer but it's just too expensive so I make my own program
    Making your own program is fine. As long as you do the exercises properly. The key to loosing weight is Calorie counting, Regular Exercise (at least twice a week), and proper diet.

Sa bagay some of the routines (?) kinda simulate *** and look mahalay. It's so scandalous how some men and women would sound like they are having *** while doing their routines
    hahaha I know what you mean. I get distracted by grunting men at the gym, as if they were trying to call the attention of women working out. But I do take pleasure at women grunting at the gym, specially the ***y ones... hahaha

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    for men, it's about the ***

for women, it's about what they can get AFTER the ***

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    for men, it's about the ***

for women, it's about what they can get AFTER the ***

Ha-hah! From experience ba yan.......

By the way Uls, married ka na ba?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *chua_riwap parang may pinaghuhugutan uls, you happen to fall in love with the wrong types of women lang siguro?

*cktlcmd How do I enrol for the Personal Trainer Course by W.I.T.S.? How long does it take, where is it located and how much will it cost me?

I am thinking of quitting my job so I can focus on getting fit again. I haven't gone to the gym since I started working last year and I feel so weak already.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Ha-hah! From experience ba yan.......

By the way Uls, married ka na ba?
    hell no

i'm not gonna get married

idol ko si Gene Simmons

hehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^ Isn't Gene Simmons in a monogamous relationship? He's not married but he lives with his "wife/gf/partner" and children, doesn't he?

Or you want to live the life of a bachelor forever? That would pose a problem when you grow old...you need someone to take care of you somehow.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Question: Is *** better than FOOD ?