New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Inside the village they will just get the sticker number and report it to the homeowner. I think that is much worse than asking for money. Hahaha.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    A friend got heckled 10k from police officers back in college. They had to borrow from our other friend who was leaving nearby to pay them off. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    I once got extorted P5k when me & my then gf were caught it the MOA area. But this was yearssss ago as it was still being constructed so there were rarely any cars that passed by.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Sta. Mesa Heights area. 😅

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Wow. Your friend had some balls. Apart from the police I'd worry more about getting mugged. Lol.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    And your scandal video is on YouTube. har har

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    those were the days p, breakwater near ccp

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Any chance it was in UP Diliman? In our time the police were geriatric. They also had only a few liters of fuel to patrol the campus the whole night. If you could lie low while they were passing by, chances are they won't have enough gas to make it back where you were. 😁
    in UP you don't even need a car to hide in. in broad daylight we've watched couples doing it at the garden behind the main library, behind the gym and at the 4th floor classrooms of AS (now arts and letters). when night falls there is always the sunken garden and the lagoon. and if you know about the fire escape hatch behind the NEC building that leads up to the roof deck where there is a room that almost nobody knows about you can do it day and night and not be caught. even the guards (that time) did not know about that hatch.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    in UP you don't even need a car to hide in. in broad daylight we've watched couples doing it at the garden behind the main library, behind the gym and at the 4th floor classrooms of AS (now arts and letters). when night falls there is always the sunken garden and the lagoon. and if you know about the fire escape hatch behind the NEC building that leads up to the roof deck where there is a room that almost nobody knows about you can do it day and night and not be caught. even the guards (that time) did not know about that hatch.
    up-d da best!

tumatawid pa kami dati jan ng katipunan ng dyes oras ng gabi para lang mag karoon kami ng "we time"

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    matagal na ito eh, mag print sana ako nitong news article na ito (wayback 2014)
    ito yata IIRC
    QC cops told to catch criminals, not lovers making out in parked cars | Inquirer News
    ibabaon ko sa auto just in case ^_^

btw how about private parking space/building like araneta? pwede rin kaya doon?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    good news sa mahihilig kahit sa car ayos lang.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Master! Ikaw na talaga haha.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast