New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kuya Erwin Tol | about 6 hours ago

If you are somewhere in Metro Manila and suddenly got horny with your partner, all you have to do is to go to Quezon City, park your car anywhere and feel free to do it.
    A top official of the Quezon City Police District has declared legal for couples to have ***ual intercourse inside private vehicles.

According to a report from ABS-CBN News, the city’s top police official, Chief Superintendent Richard Albano, has banned police officers from apprehending lovers in intimate acts inside their parked vehicles.

“That is not our priority. Our priority is the anti-crime campaign,” the Quezon City Police District (QCPD) director said yesterday.

Albano issued the directive to the QCPD’s 12 police station commanders to stop the night patrols of a few unscrupulous policemen.

Albano said intimate acts inside one’s car, even if the allegations were true, do not constitute a criminal offense.

“It is within the privacy of one’s car, so there is nothing alarming or scandalous in that,” the police general said.

This was after the arrest of two policemen from the Galas police station who allegedly tried to extort P20,000 from a couple allegedly having *** inside a parked car in New Manila on Tuesday night.

“I will personally hold all station commanders responsible for their men if another extortion incident happens like this again,” Albano said.

Police Officers 1 Ronaldo Englis, 39, and Ronald Mansibang, 28, have been administratively relieved from their duties following the incident.

Another one, PO1 Christopher Lucky Dee dela Peńa, left his home and has gone into hiding, said QCPD Criminal Investigation and Detection Unit head Chief Inspector Rodel Marcelo.

The three policemen allegedly accused the couple of indecency.

Philippine National Police spokesperson Chief Superintendent Reuben Theodore Sindac, who is friends with the woman’s family, went to the couple’s rescue.

So, next time (whether you're a relative of a top PNP officer or not), - if you're somewhere in Metro Manila and suddenly got horny with your partner, all you have to do is to go to Quezon City, park your car anywhere and feel free to do it.
    TULFONEWS

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is good news

Hehehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Aha nahuli na si cathy...

Younger days?

Denr should pass a law prohibiting idling...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Aha nahuli na si cathy...

Younger days?

Denr should pass a law prohibiting idling...
    It's good news for teenagers hehehe

Yes idling is prohibited in our office parking space. I hate when the guards circle my car when all I am doing is talking on the phone or crying haha

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's good news for teenagers hehehe

Yes idling is prohibited in our office parking space. I hate when the guards circle my car when all I am doing is talking on the phone or crying haha

Concerned lang yung guard. Baka nakatulog sa loob while idling. You can suffocate from carbon monoxide.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Bad news for motels?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    A friend got heckled 10k from police officers back in college. They had to borrow from our other friend who was leaving nearby to pay them off. 😂

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Perfect! I live in qc & have super dark manyak tints!

So does this mean kahit wala kang tint & dun kayo in front of the police precinct mag park, ok lang? Di ka pa din huhulihin?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    A friend got heckled 10k from police officers back in college. They had to borrow from our other friend who was leaving nearby to pay them off. 😂

Any chance it was in UP Diliman? In our time the police were geriatric. They also had only a few liters of fuel to patrol the campus the whole night. If you could lie low while they were passing by, chances are they won't have enough gas to make it back where you were. 😁

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Any chance it was in UP Diliman? In our time the police were geriatric. They also had only a few liters of fuel to patrol the campus the whole night. If you could lie low while they were passing by, chances are they won't have enough gas to make it back where you were. 😁
    Sta. Mesa Heights area. 😅

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast