New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Typical pinoy!

Since my job requires me/us to pick up and drop consultants at the airport, ang dami pamilya/ grupo na may susunduin na isang tao pero sampu ang sasalubong.

Idagdag pa ang kanin, adobo, water jug, and even aso. 😁

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1408795070350.jpg   1408795092852.jpg   1408795119912.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Family reunion and bonding time bro....

I remember when our engineer from Pangasinan was traveling to the US for the first time, there were a couple of long jeepneys filled to the brim from their hometown who accompanied him to the airport... I heard the same stories from the other engineers from the same and different provinces....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I find it heartwarming as long as they don't bother anyone. The homecoming of a loved one must be a really big event especially for those who rarely come home. I read somewhere that some OFWs take as much as 5 years to come home/visit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    love our fellow pinoys..some from the province ganyan talaga..they don't have pocket money hence baon ng di nasisirang good old adobo.

pag ako mag airport pickup sando and gatorade lng baon hahahhaha

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    love our fellow pinoys..some from the province ganyan talaga..they don't have pocket money hence baon ng di nasisirang good old adobo.

pag ako mag airport pickup sando and gatorade lng baon hahahhaha
    I wear my pambahay clothes for pickup/drop off. My Mom finds it very annoying

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Kaya nga madami bumubili ng crosswind,urvan,adventure para pangsundo sa airport
    at kasya lahat sila

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Huwag lang Daster with hair curlers please....

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Kaya nga madami bumubili ng crosswind,urvan,adventure para pangsundo sa airport
    at kasya lahat sila
    One time, wife and i picked up her aunt with her two balikbayan boxes and a big carry on... Kasya sa Jazz with a lot of space to spare... Oh man, I suddenly miss that ride... So cool....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    i hate reunions.

madalang ako sumama sa mga ganiyan.

yung minsang reunion baka puwede pero yung balikbayan na magtatagal dito tapos walang ibang mautusan kundi ako......... sorry, sinisira ko cp ko.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    i hate reunions.

madalang ako sumama sa mga ganiyan.

yung minsang reunion baka puwede pero yung balikbayan na magtatagal dito tapos walang ibang mautusan kundi ako......... sorry, sinisira ko cp ko.
    Pag ikaw naman bumisita, sila naman magaasikaso sayo e

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Picnic at the airports