New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. DT is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    was on the subway this morning going to work tapos may sumakay na preggy lady...i offered my seat pero she politely declined and appreciated my offer...

then after a few stops, i saw another lady (who was also standing) glaring at me...i think she was assuming i was an a**hole for not offering my seat to the preggy lady...at the next stop, i overheard her asking the preggy lady if i did offer my seat...she told her i did...so, i just glanced at her and she looked away...sheesh...ewan ko ba...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pahiya siya ano?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Do not jump to conclusions...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Oo nga pahiya yung lady na yun..haha..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hehehehe. moral lesson dyan magkunwari ka nalang tulog. hahahahaha

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Moral lesson: Do not book a cover by its judge.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by DT
    was on the subway this morning going to work tapos may sumakay na preggy lady...i offered my seat pero she politely declined and appreciated my offer...

then after a few stops, i saw another lady (who was also standing) glaring at me...i think she was assuming i was an a**hole for not offering my seat to the preggy lady...at the next stop, i overheard her asking the preggy lady if i did offer my seat...she told her i did...so, i just glanced at her and she looked away...sheesh...ewan ko ba...
    Sang subway nangyari ito? Usually sa US subways walang pakialaman. Ganun din sa UK & HK undergrounds. I'm not so sure lang sa Japan...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Sang subway nangyari ito? Usually sa US subways walang pakialaman. Ganun din sa UK & HK undergrounds. I'm not so sure lang sa Japan...
    Subway sa Japan maraming paki-alamanan. Pati undies ng mga gurls kinukunan ng camera.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mga manyak naman mga tao dun eh.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mas manyak tao sa india. napanood nyo ba yun amazing race

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subway incident