New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Do you believe in bad luck? I just experienced a string of back luck this week and I hope today was the last of it.

On Monday, my normally nice and easy drive to work was ruined by an accident a few hundred meters from my house. I took an alternate route so I could make it to work on time

The alternate route that I took, to my surprise, had a road closed from major diggings which caused heavy traffic and cars directed towards a longer route. I was already getting frustrated but I just shrugged it off.

Upon passing traffic, I was flagged down by a police, then it dawned on me that my car was coding! This is the first time in my entire life that I got flagged for coding and to make things worse my normal spiel with the police did not work

I was already late for work but relieved that I got through the horror and was at a safe area when lo and behold, another detour!!! Unbelievable!

[IMG][/IMG]

On Tuesday, feeling wiser, I took a different route then bham!

[IMG][/IMG]

and

[IMG][/IMG]

On Wednesday, I had to accompany my Mom at Ortigas and it was heavy traffic everywhere. To make matters worse, the weather was so humid and it felt like 40c

On Friday, I had to work late (which was already bad enough) then I got a call from building security that I had a flat tire! Everyone else in the office was home already and the building security are not allowed to assist us. My tire was extremely deflated and I could not run it somewhere where I could ask for help. I thought of changing the tire myself but I don't have tools in my car pala! My kuya had to drive all the way from the south and his travel time was longer than the time it took for my tire to be changed. The culprit:

[IMG][/IMG]

I really hope that I do not have to buy a new tire because mine are still relatively new. I think I'll just stay at home this weekend

Tell us your experience...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ya stay home...

hope a meteor doesnt fall on your house

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi pa naman ako kinan*t ng malas.. wag naman sana

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sugar Kane,-nice village you have there. Is your car an altis? is that your alter nick?

Just wondering.....

Anyway, old folks say they come in threes.....

18.8k:dance1:
    Last edited by CVT; April 20th, 2013 at 03:55 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Kane View Post
    Do you believe in bad luck? I just experienced a string of back luck this week and I hope today was the last of it.

On Monday, my normally nice and easy drive to work was ruined by an accident a few hundred meters from my house. I took an alternate route so I could make it to work on time

The alternate route that I took, to my surprise, had a road closed from major diggings which caused heavy traffic and cars directed towards a longer route. I was already getting frustrated but I just shrugged it off.

Upon passing traffic, I was flagged down by a police, then it dawned on me that my car was coding! This is the first time in my entire life that I got flagged for coding and to make things worse my normal spiel with the police did not work

I was already late for work but relieved that I got through the horror and was at a safe area when lo and behold, another detour!!! Unbelievable!

[IMG][/IMG]

On Tuesday, feeling wiser, I took a different route then bham!

[IMG][/IMG]

and

[IMG][/IMG]

On Wednesday, I had to accompany my Mom at Ortigas and it was heavy traffic everywhere. To make matters worse, the weather was so humid and it felt like 40c

On Friday, I had to work late (which was already bad enough) then I got a call from building security that I had a flat tire! Everyone else in the office was home already and the building security are not allowed to assist us. My tire was extremely deflated and I could not run it somewhere where I could ask for help. I thought of changing the tire myself but I don't have tools in my car pala! My kuya had to drive all the way from the south and his travel time was longer than the time it took for my tire to be changed. The culprit:

[IMG][/IMG]

I really hope that I do not have to buy a new tire because mine are still relatively new. I think I'll just stay at home this weekend

Tell us your experience...
    Sorry sis but the links of your pics are giveaways.......

You are consistent in your handle, even in the photo bucket pictures.....

18.8k:dance1:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yep. Sugarkane's C4U's alternick.

She did an account with the same name (without the underscore) some time ago when she doesn't wanna make a comeback using her C4U account just yet.

What's weird is, she's posting recently using her C4U account, so why the sudden switching to SK?
    Last edited by renzo_d10; April 20th, 2013 at 04:17 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Wednesday was a normal day... unless your aircon broke down in the middle of EDSA.

and what were you doing on Thursday?
    Last edited by stickers; April 20th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I am quite okay with this sk account of her.it actually did not dawn on me but somehow it looked ohhhhhj so familiar and do I asked those questions.until I checked the links of the pics

Anyway if indeed it was her,I do not feel comfortable with her succ....account.the big brother in me talking....

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    Wednesday was a normal day... unless your aircon broke down in the middle of EDSA.

and what were you doing on Thursday?
    It was unusually hot on Wednesday or probably because I had a lot of errands to do that day. Thursday was so so, I was assigned to work at another location which required me to travel farther but I was pleasantly surprised that there wasn't much traffic.

Today, I had my tire vulcanized and it only cost me P195 (although I thought that vulcanizing costs around P50 lang). It's still better than buying a new tire. Total cost of my flat tire P445. I think next time I will just do it myself and not forget about the tools in my car. I guess I'm kinda lucky na rin

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga bakit kailngan magkaroon ng alternate account?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast