New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    good movie..though i almost fell asleep on some parts

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Question lang sa mga naka panood na ng IMAX sa MOA.

Pag ang nakalagay sa ticket 8:00pm, ang ibig sabihin ba 8:00pm mag umpisa or 8:00pm...papasok pa lang sa theater?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bunge
    guys, napansin nyo ba na dito sa Pinas kauna-unahang ipinalabas ang Superman Returns.
    New movies usually come out on a Wednesday, and a big "Summer Movie" like this would never get delayed here.

That reminds me, in one scene over the TV, you will hear one of the newscasters mention Manila as one of the places where there was a Superman sighting.
    Last edited by AG4; July 11th, 2006 at 06:55 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    me thinks it was too hyped up. it's not an action movie. neo in the matrix looks cooler flying. and i fell asleep in the middle

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganda nga ng movie. The twist was great in the end. Nakakatawa, nagpunta pala si superman sa manila...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    That reminds me, in one scene over the TV, you will hear one of the newscasters mention Manila as one of the places where there was a Superman sighting.
    Yeah, I caught that bit of dialogue as well.

Sa totoo lang, kung tunay si Superman hindi sya mauubusan ng gagawin pagpunta nya sa Pilipinas. With capsizing ferry boats, vehicular accidents, bank robberies and killer typhoons occurring with regular frequency, he won't even have time to attend to his day job as a mild mannered reporter for the Daily Tribune

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    july 13 pa lang ang opening dito...huhuhuhu at puno na ang booking.....by next week pa ako makakapanood....huhuhu

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as far as i can remember yung sinabi ni Jor-El sa superman 1 na he (Ka-EL) must not interfere with human problems can human can solved (to that effect)
    siguro yung graft and corruption lang he..he

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have not really noticed her or been a fan of her until now, pero ang ganda ni Kate Bosworth dito as Lois Lane :inlove: sarap kagatin :seeth:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
The New Superman