New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi there. I've always been interested in discovering secrets behind illusions performed. However this one's baffling me. care to give it a shot?

http://www.darlugo.com/?id=309

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    now that i need to see in real time!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    The mutants are slowly revealing themselves!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    alam naman nating accomplice ung iba di ba pero ang hirap pa ring isipin ung technique

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nice DAvid Blain did a similar trick involving a watch store.

you have to remember that this is still a Magic show and that there are accomplices, sets and gimmicks involved.

It was obvious that he used a transmorphing liquid-crystal. a special glass used by alien ships (found in Roswell).

hahahaha. seriously, one solution is that the ones holding the paper are accomplices (hence their calm reactions as opposed to the freaking out girl).

The glass slides up and down exposing and hiding the built-in hole. He needs the paper to hide the clean cut hole. just the speculation of the people on the net about Blaine's trick.. I guess it applies here as well.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    It's magic.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    The mutants are here. No doubt about it.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Criss Angel rocks...

I wont tell hehe... spoils the fun...

(don't you hate it when you do magic and the spectator is a smartass and grabs your cards or hand and make all these stupid comments... grr.)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i have a video on deck of cards tricks, it shows how to do it.... its really fun

Magic tricks