New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I will be traveling a lot this year so I'm looking for a nice laptop bag na meron provision for clothes compartment that can carry a couple of shirt and a sweater/jacket. anong magandang brand ang saan makabili? and yun meron na rin palang compartment for other electronic. i.e. cellphone, ipod etc...

something like this Targus bag. 'coz right now ang ginagawa ko eh nilalagay ko lang sa regular backpack ko yun laptop. and I feel na hinde masayadogn safe for bumps and what not.

Last edited by shadow; April 15th, 2010 at 09:46 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.,- when you said that you are travelling,- will it be in the Philippines or outside the Philippines? I am asking this because international airlines nowadays, and I am sure you are aware of this, are now getting a lot more strict on handcarries.

A laptop bag, though it may count as an "extra handcarry" that is allowed, is now being looked at as a laptop-only bag.... Clothes and other stuffs are now beginning to be encouraged in the "other" handcarry bag...

9707:electricf:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.,- when you said that you are travelling,- will it be in the Philippines or outside the Philippines? I am asking this because international airlines nowadays, and I am sure you are aware of this, are now getting a lot more strict on handcarries.

A laptop bag, though it may count as an "extra handcarry" that is allowed, is now being looked at as a laptop-only bag.... Clothes and other stuffs are now beginning to be encouraged in the "other" handcarry bag...

9707:electricf:
    both actually, I'm not really going to put a lot of clothes, but a shirt or two the max and sweater/jacket, just in case I need to change to a fresh shirt on a long haul flight. lagi kasi ako napapatakan ng food yun shirt ko pag kumakain ako sa plane. so sometimes I really need to change.

co'z istorbo pa kung doon ko pa kunin sa regular handcarry which is located pa sa overhead compartment, while a laptop bag with clothes compartment nakalagay lang sa foot area which is easily accessible.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i travel a lot also, i use incase laptop bag. medyo pricey pero worth it naman, kasi makapal sya and may protection yung part na lalagyan mo ng laptop mo. kaya kahit ibato ko lang yung laptop bag ko or just drop it from my back, hindi nasisira yung laptop and every thing else in the bag. have been using the same laptop bag for 2 years now, dati walang tumatagal sakin na bag ng ganon.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Looking for one na di maiinit sa mata. May knapsack ba diyan na may compartment for laptop?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Looking for one na di maiinit sa mata. May knapsack ba diyan na may compartment for laptop?
    yan ang marami,backpack for laptop

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I could suggest two options... If you want a nice backpack with a laptop compartment, I recommend the Northface Big Shot. I have one and it easily accommodates a 17" plus a couple of clothes. I attended a Boracay wedding just last month and all I carried was this bag (I work in in IT and had to have a laptop at all times, hehe) and a camera shoulder bag. No check-in necessary, everything hand carried. I carried three days worth of clothes. Northface also has other models ranging in price from Php3000 to Php5,500.

The other option is to use a regular backpack and have a padded sleeve for the laptop. Belkin sells various padded laptop sleeves (around a thousand or so), though you can easily get less-known brands for less than Php 500 at some computer stores.

BTW, one thing I like about Thinkpad laptop bags is that they're kinda spacious and have two zippered compartments. I've always used a Thinkpad (since 1996) and their bags have a second zippered section where you can easily put two or three shirts, or a shirt and a jacket. The jacket will make it bulge a bit though.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I get to travel quite a bit and I prefer to have a separate handcarry bag (stroller type) and a bag for my 12inch netbook. The netbook is kept in a messenger bag which is perfect to keep my travel documents as well. So my handcarry bag stays in the overhead compartment. The netbook's charger is typically kept in my check-in luggage to keep my messenger bag lighter.

If my stay at the airport is longer, I just place the entire messenger bag inside the handcarry since it has wheels. This makes it convenient to go around the airport and visit the duty-free shops while waiting for my boarding time.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    both actually, I'm not really going to put a lot of clothes, but a shirt or two the max and sweater/jacket, just in case I need to change to a fresh shirt on a long haul flight. lagi kasi ako napapatakan ng food yun shirt ko pag kumakain ako sa plane. so sometimes I really need to change.

co'z istorbo pa kung doon ko pa kunin sa regular handcarry which is located pa sa overhead compartment, while a laptop bag with clothes compartment nakalagay lang sa foot area which is easily accessible.
    so ibig sabihin gusto mo mag-change habang nakaupo sa coach. eh ano naman sinasabi nun mga ibang passengers pag nakahubad ka na

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I get to travel quite a bit and I prefer to have a separate handcarry bag (stroller type) and a bag for my 12inch netbook. The netbook is kept in a messenger bag which is perfect to keep my travel documents as well. So my handcarry bag stays in the overhead compartment. The netbook's charger is typically kept in my check-in luggage to keep my messenger bag lighter.

If my stay at the airport is longer, I just place the entire messenger bag inside the handcarry since it has wheels. This makes it convenient to go around the airport and visit the duty-free shops while waiting for my boarding time.
    gano katagal battery ng 12inch netbook mo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
laptop bag?