New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Time to fess up guys. There might be a geek in all of us.

Anyway, I'll start. I dont even know if this will qualify as geekiness but ive seen the whole Star Trek Voyager tv series twice consecutively. but im not a real Star Trek fan.

your turn!
    Last edited by morrissey_05; September 28th, 2007 at 11:11 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i'm a PC, PS2, Wii gamer, i watch Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek TNG, also the last Star Trek series

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i watch naruto!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have watched all episodes of the ff: Bleach, Naruto, You're Under Arrest, Love Hina, Air Gear, Zoids (all current series), Star Trek TNG, Star Trek Voyager, Top Gear UK, Fifth Gear, Mythbusters, BattleStar Galactica, Eureka, House, Space Above & Beyond, Andromeda, Farscape and all of the Star Trek movies.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    the geekiest thing about me is my appearance. i wear dark rimmed glasses. i'm slim (5'9" * around 130 lbs) and i'm 27 years old but i still look like college student

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i have this funny way of laughing na friends ko lang nakaka notice. ahehehe i dont snort naman. pero minsan sa sobrang tawa yah.. ahehehehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Star Wars Series, Old and New Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek:TOS, Startrek:TNG, Heroes, Eureka, Twilight Zone, StarGate, Solving Math Equations and Math Problems, Electronics, HAM, Computers and E-Games.....

4000:play_ball:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    Time to fess up guys. There might be a geek in all of us.

Anyway, I'll start. I dont even know if this will qualify as geekiness but ive seen the whole Star Trek Voyager tv series twice consecutively. but im not a real Star Trek fan.

your turn!
    hahaha! me too. I was never really a fan of Star Trek, pero nung nakita ko si Seven of Nine sa voyager series...:drool:. And yes, I watched the whole series. some episodes even twice...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    • I watch anime. lots of it.
    • my phone has a wallpaper of ichigo.
    • sama mo na din dyan mga ibang sci-fi tulad ng Galactica and other star trek. i watch this religiously.
    • I try to collect star wars memorabilia. kinukumpleto ko yung expanded universe. now that's geeky.
    • I went to the premiere of the Phantom Menace dressed up as Princess Amidala.
    • I had a PC since I was in 4th grade. (that was way back during the 80's) -this means I've played early sierra games such as Leisure suit larry, Police Quest, Heroes Quest and so on... (geek--> old school-style)

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    [*]I went to the premiere of the Phantom Menace dressed up as Princess Amidala.
    ito ang panalo

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
What's the geekiest thing about you?