New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ngayon patay na palito may sumagot na agad ng pang burol at libing.

Pero nung buhay pa di ba ininiterview marami daw tutulong. Pero bakit simpleng CT-scan hindi napagawa. Ang hospital PGH. Eh alam ko mura jan ah.

Expected ko sigurado marami tutulong kay palito na dati nya katrabaho.

Ito yung nabasa ko sa newspaper.

“I wasn't around when Tatay died. I was in a long queue at the hospital to secure a guarantee letter for his release. When I came back, it was my sister Arlyn who said Tatay had opened his eyes and cried a few minutes before he died,” Jhune told the Philippine Daily Inquirer by phone on Monday afternoon. “At his bedside, I told him, 'Tatay, I know you're very tired. Take a rest now.'”
    Hipolito's son added: “We could've have saved him, wala lang kaming budget (we just don’t have the budget). I cried each time I saw how Tatay had suffered. I felt so helpless.” Hipolito had been scheduled to undergo a CT Scan on April 6 but his children opted to cancel it because they lacked money for the procedure.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kasi pag patay na yung tao, isang gastusan na lang

burol nalang

pag buhay pa at may sakit, di mo alam gaano kadami ang gagastusin

kahit may sumagot sa CT scan, dapat may sasagot din sa gamot etc after lumabas ang result ng CT scan

the cost of keeping that sick person alive will cost way more than the burol

so wait nalang mamatay yung tao at doon maglabas ng pera

life is cruel no?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si Palito....walang pera kaya natuluyan.

Tingnan nyo si FG, maraming pera, kahit matindi na yung sakit.......buhay pa.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Personal mileage....

RIP po...

9707:electricf:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Cruel talaga. Dami nagsabi sa TV tutulong pero pang ct scan wala.

Binola si palito ng dating nya katrabaho.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    kakalungkot. nung first year college ko nakita ko sya nagkakape sa rob place manila tapos may sakit pala tapos ngayon patay na. puro peke pala mga tropa nya. pinabayaan lang. ano ba naman yung sagutin lang ng kaunti yung pangangailangan nila. sana multuhin sila ni mang palito.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kasi pag patay na yung tao, isang gastusan na lang

burol nalang

pag buhay pa at may sakit, di mo alam gaano kadami ang gagastusin

kahit may sumagot sa CT scan, dapat may sasagot din sa gamot etc after lumabas ang result ng CT scan

the cost of keeping that sick person alive will cost way more than the burol

so wait nalang mamatay yung tao at doon maglabas ng pera

life is cruel no?
    +1

Our company has an employee who got sick because of infection he got while trying to wade through dirty flood waters during Ondoy Typhoon.

In the hospital ward, there were three other patients with the same condition.

His wife asked to borrow money from the company to buy medicine and have certain medical tests done, etc. This went on for a few weeks. The other three patients died already. Our employee was barely hanging on. The doctors were all saying he wouldn't survive any longer as he was still getting weaker and weaker. The company was also on the edge of deciding to cut off lending the wife money to spend on medicines, etc to prevent the family to incurring too much debt.

Luckily the guy recovered (eventually) and weeks later was able to go back to work.

Of course, now he has to work hard to pay off the loans made for his hospitalization and expensive medicines.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I think this is a sad reflection of what majority of the Filipinos must endure since the country doesn't have sufficient and accessible public health care system. I'm hoping the next administration would put more emphasis on this as what Obama did when he took office. Celebrity or no celebrity, a lot of indigents would be helped. Just my humble opinion.

Pag may namatay na sikat bakit nag-aagawan para tulungan