New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hi all.

I need your help.
    Are there any safe places to park near the Loyola Memorial Chapel in Guadalupe?
    I viewed the place from Google Map / Wikimapia, and I can't discern any spot that hints of parking.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nasa gilid parking nyan.. from Edsa southbound.. after guadalupe bridge.. right side ka na after MRT.. kakanan ka before Loyola.. safe naman parking don may nagbabantay..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Great!

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    nasa gilid parking nyan.. from Edsa southbound.. after guadalupe bridge.. right side ka na after MRT.. kakanan ka before Loyola.. safe naman parking don may nagbabantay..
    Yung entrance to the carpark is right after the Seminary entrance on the right side after turning off from EDSA. Madilim lang pag gabi pero so far okay naman whenever i go there. Huwag ka magpagoyo sa mga watch your car boys na magdirect sayo to park on the street (meron minsan).

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    There is guarded parking at the side of the chapel. If you're travelling southbound in EDSA, turn right before the seminary and you will find a parking area to your right, just a few meters away.

Loyola Memorial Chapel Guadalupe --- Parking?