1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="3"]Follow up question....

Do you still remember your "first time"? [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    so what kind of "wrong way" was it?
    Oh, the usual. 80's **** at breakfast (not at home... I had some interesting sleep-overs), Xerex Xavier at school for lunch, Hustler and Playboy for dinner.

I'd rather my kids grow up not knowing *** as something "dirty" or "shameful"... and that they didn't learn about it from "dirty" magazines and videos that objectify it instead of stressing the emotional and relationship side of it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/194013/p...-in-curriculum

[SIZE="4"]Parents sue DepEd for including *** ed in curriculum[/SIZE]
    SOPHIA REGINA DEDACE, GMANews.TV
    06/21/2010 | 12:58 PM

A group of about 30 parents and individuals filed a class suit Monday against Department of Education officials, including Secretary Mona Valisno, for including *** education in schools' curricula.

A GMA Flash Report said that pro-life lawyers James and Jo Aurea Imbong led the filing of the class suit before the Quezon City Regional Trial Court.

The petitioners want the court to restrain the DepEd from allowing *** education to be taught in schools, as it supposedly overtakes parents' responsibility to teach their children the moral implications of *** education, the report said.

Aside from Valisno, DepEd Undersecretary Ramon Bacani is among the respondents in the case.

Imbong, a candidate of the Ang Kapatiran Party, lost the senatorial race on May 10. She earlier claimed that teaching *** education in schools violates the 1987 Constituion.

Imbong said the restriction is provided by Section 12, Article II of the Charter, which states that, "The natural and primary right and duty of parents in the rearing of the youth for civic efficiency and the development of moral character shall receive the support of the government."

Imbong used to head the legal office of the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines, which is strongly against *** education and the pending Reproductive Health Bill. —VS, GMANews.TV

I guess those 30 parents & individuals still want ***-ed to be done like it was in the old days... dirty magazines, betamax, vhs, etc....
    Last edited by ghosthunter; June 21st, 2010 at 02:42 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Unfortunately for me, at a very young age (youngest my conscious memory could remember) I accidentally saw my parents doing it, but I didn't know it was *** then.

Discovered "***" in **** magazines, although way back grade school I could remember "using" AVON brochures as "visual aids" during self-service.

My first time with the real this was when I was 17, with a 15-year old girlfriend.

Although sweet childhood recalls my ate (cousin) often touching me on the most sensitive parts and I often get aroused ...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    penthouse, playboy ng tito ko. . .betamax, vhs tapes naman for moving action

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i discovered it way back 12 years ago, sa isang playboy asia version.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    [SIZE=3]Follow up question....

Do you still remember your "first time"? [/SIZE]
    i do, and its still fresh, :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ive discovered it first sa betamax. if i can still remember it correctly, the title was "red heat". upon watching it, i felt an unsual sensation in my groins, hindi ko alam na libido pala tawag dun.

i can still remember my first time, dyahe nga lang ang lugar na pinangyarihan.

btw: any girls here who can post their opinions also?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    pag ka gising ko sa mundo alam ko na yung what is ***.
    1st time ko sa *** parang grade 3 yata ako nun.
    pero hinde ko alam saan ipasok. marami kasing butas. hehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ako grabe 3 naging malibog na ako kac naman ung teacher ko dati ang lakas ng dating sa akin.
    ako nga first *** ko sa puson ko pa nga ipinapasok hehe nakakalito nun ang daming butas.

kya ngayon butas na lng sa ilong at tenga ang hndi ko pinapasok

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Gusto ko si GM mag-post dito yung 1st time nya at yung mga ***capades nya........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
How did you discover about ***?